Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The gap between video ads had been raised from 5 minutes to 3 hours. That's very bad!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City
In the recent 7.24 update - it is a significant difficulty.
Same here
C8ABD0D5-9D8D-4713-B28C-7FE24EB394A5.jpeg

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
It remains at 5min on windows 10........................... I often see an indeterminable time if I try to click on something immediately again in my own game (*I have not tried with neighbors as I don't use them there), but after waiting, it reverts to 5mins? I shall keep my eyes peeled Baz? :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City
It remains at 5min on windows 10........................... I often see an indeterminable time if I try to click on something immediately again in my own game (*I have not tried with neighbors as I don't use them there), but after waiting, it reverts to 5mins? I shall keep my eyes peeled Baz? :)
Show me a screenshot please...

Same with me. Got lots of speedups and fuel for several hours. Unfortunately I am now getting this

1598386263924.png

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Am on Android and enjoying the 5 min interval. No update yet. Have to consume the 10 ads while update is not yet implemented.

Lev

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m6xkt50
Username
Lev
@DexCare , @PeterTaylor - You might check out this thread:

I play my primary account on iOS and have the same issues with changing times, etc. I've tried the suggestion in the above thread and had some limited success. I was able to get items needed for control tower upgrade. Also used it a couple of time for the inflight speed up instead of using fuel catalyst. I have not been successful using it to speed up buildings.

Top Bottom