Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Collector's Corner For Hobbies

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm particularly interested in the years my daughters were born. 1991 (the first year they were released) runs about $3000USD but they aren't easy to come by. 1994 for my 2nd daughter is about $700USD. Again, not easy to find. Mostly I find ads for them on your side of the pond.
I'm assuming they are limited editions when first issued, perhaps each with a numbered certificate?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Not numbered, but they release limited number each year. Over 30 years though, I assume they have increased production but also, I'm sure some of the 30 year old ones have broken or have been lost to storage containers.
I was thinking the same thing about ones that are broken and/or lost across the decades.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This current year has proved to be very busy, and because of this there has been little opportunities for hobbies.. Will have to make more time during 2023

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The plan for today, since the weather is bright, sunny and not too cold, is a few frames of snooker, with an old friend and then to lunch. An opportunity to catch up over a good meal, no cooking required for today.

Life can be beautiful.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm a bit of collector as I collect Cherish Teddies and hanging Disney Christmas Ornaments so my Christmas tree is a Disney tree but so much fun
Anything to do with Disney is highly collectable- especially the early items from decades ago. in their original packaging. Early Disney film posters for example.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Dizzy

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20S7T4G4W
Username
COSMIC WINGS
Anything to do with Disney is highly collectable- especially the early items from decades ago. in their original packaging. Early Disney film posters for example.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
yeah i have them too and Disney bears still with tags on but i wish i had kept the Disney video's i had but i got rid of them when i swapped to DVD like a muppet

Top Bottom