Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 10th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hi there
After a few days, I'll be back! And I still playing the game. I had delete many members of this forum (I couldnot handle that at that moment) but now I'm back
If you want to add me, you're welcome!
I try to add every day 5 members of this forum
Have a nice day!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I update my game, please send me pruning shears if you updated
acknowledged that you have updated and need shears...

Join the begging club - I have been begging on the IPad and iPhone threads for shears for my iPhone game... Shame it canot be sent across platforms...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I see that for a few days nobody visits my airport, so I believe that I'm not the only one to that freezes the game when do it. Ah, and I need thousands of shears.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Kitty, I'm sorry that you have joined my club. It's frustrating, I have the tablet flushed 24 hours of the day with the game and don't use it for anything any more. I need an update in order that it fixes everything up, but I am afraid of the near one. What will spoil GIS at the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom