Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 10th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Event Horizon, Sophie and tdv, please, can you send me some shears? Thanks.
Hola Maqu86, perdona el retraso pero no quiero usar la tablet para el chat porque desde la última actualización se bloquea y tardo casi dos horas en volver a conectarme. Yo creo que lo mismo te pasa a tí, yo llevo tres días sin visitar vecinos para no bloquear el juego.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
:( NOT getting any teddys from flights got 1 bear from 30 flights :(
Can see this challenge not being completed cause of the bears

Sorry to hear that. I try to send all flights to romantic cities first before anywhere else(at least as long as I have enough romantic passengers). I have less than 9 days to complete yet. Hopefully, that is enough time.:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
anyone know how to sell a plane - apart from going into the warehouse and planes? When I try to do that the game freezes and force closes...

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Does anyone know if I use the Matryoshka Doll or Family Ticket, would those also increase the number of romantic passengers? Or are those for regular passengers only?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
hei guys thx so much for shears, i complete the collection and i done need shears anymore
tdv i sent an invite from ph2 to tdvcrapple pls accept
olly 333 invite sent
now i need os. beacon

ph2 still need shears
.. and 1xFlight Helmet, 1x Flight Goggles and 1x Teextbook

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
My I Fly 2 game seems to be back. Thank you for all the gifts I had waiting for me when my game came back. The problem I am having is it may take 30 minutes to load each time I want to play the game. I don't know what I plan on doing. I can't make a call on my cell phone when the game is running. At this point, until I can figure out what to do and how things are working, I'm going to keep my signature as it is, no gifts until my I Fly 2 game is working properly.
Thanks to TDV for all the help In getting my game back!!!
Thanks,
I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Don't know what happened but I'm having major problems trying to load any of my games!!!! It was working fine yesterday but now even Sophie2 has issues at start up on that one is on version 1.31 :(. I'm trying to send gifts out from my test game but it's taking much longer than usual so please bear with me at the moment I have only been able to send to zenmie and Bali Hi I just hope they made it through...

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Does anyone know if I use the Matryoshka Doll or Family Ticket, would those also increase the number of romantic passengers? Or are those for regular passengers only?
On the iPad, the Matryoshka doll only increases regular passengers and not romantic passengers. So, my guess to your question would be regular passengers only.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature

for this promo these are the bonuses that apply:

Together Forever (4 cash) 3hr Doubles romantic buildings output of romantic passengers
Cupid's Arrow (3 cash) - Romantic buildings are instantly available to collect
Golden Heart (4 cash)8hrs Increases the maximum amount of romantic passengers. (max passengers + 100%)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv and GamingSwiftie - thanks for the response. I guess I won't be using my Matryoshka Doll or Family Ticket for now as I always have more than enough regular passengers so far.

no worries... if you have a spy glass it might help with drops from destinations.... but make sure you stockup on fuel and passengers before invocking it to maximise its use...

I still have nto figued otu the difference between that and the double dice

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
I agree, I wonder if something is actually wrong with my game though because I have internet connection and the game doesn't recognise it...maybe this is why the flowers don't drop? I've used 40 shears and no flower yet? Also only received a few loads of 'romantic passengers' from flights but no bears...
Hi to all,i,need the pruning shears that anybody needs,the rate of flowers are horrible...
Sophie Event Horizon tdv when all you can and have time send please,and if i can help somehow just say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom