Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Suggestion to Change 24 Hr Timer to 23:30

Asondh

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042YQBDJA
Username
A Sondh
I generally Launch 1 Red Rocket a Day that is First time in the Morning. The Problem is the 24 Hour Timer. It generally takes 30 minutes to prep and launch a Rocket , So , if I launch a Rocket 8:00 AM it will Retuen 8:00 the day After. add 30 mins and your next launch will be 8:30 Am . and it goes On.
Seriously Suggestting GI , @Ur-quan to change the Timer of 24 Hours to 23:30 or 23:00 Hoours. The Same can be applied to collection of Adventure Buildings. This will help us in collecting and launching at a more convinient time everyday.

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
It would be nice for launches. Adventure buildings can be sped up for free in the last 30 seconds, and you can get pawn shops to do the collecting for you so I don’t see that as a big deal.
Clash of Clans did a similar thing with clan wars, dropping the preparation time from 24 hours to 23H for this reason. I like it for launches, but I doubt it’ll ever happen.

Top Bottom