Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Student Residence Hall & Educational Halls

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
And my thanks too - all the help has been great, you are all legends! I still have Cape York Air at level on both items (20t6j67q if you need level 1). Level 3 on both at DolfinAir F20 (20myjsg5i).

Plodding along on the "spot the items" game because I want the prizes, but it's just boring.....

Best wishes to all
Stay safe and stay well

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
And my thanks too - all the help has been great, you are all legends! I still have Cape York Air at level on both items (20t6j67q if you need level 1). Level 3 on both at DolfinAir F20 (20myjsg5i).

Plodding along on the "spot the items" game because I want the prizes, but it's just boring.....

Best wishes to all
Stay safe and stay well

Oh - PS, mission accomplished: school for gifted kids!

Thanx to those who have helped me out. I'm still ec2 if anyone needs. Code is 041hm9n0
I will keep ec2 for a while longer. My srh is 3.
I need a EC2 if you still have it. I'm am done for tonight but if you get this message, I will take you up on that EC if you have it still. I will wake up tomorrow and check in the morning. I am in San Francisco and I will check in the morning.

Thank you,

Tito

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I need a EC2 if you still have it. I'm am done for tonight but if you get this message, I will take you up on that EC if you have it still. I will wake up tomorrow and check in the morning. I am in San Francisco and I will check in the morning.

Thank you,

Tito
PLM3 still has an EC2. PM or reply here if sending neighbor request.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048d5avo1
Username
DTBull 420
Student residence @ lvl3 (sorry, rushed into update without understanding the implications)
educational center @ lvl2 (will keep it as is for a few days)
both near the university buildings, bottom left corner
for those outside my neighborhood: you can send invite visiting Channel Royal Alliance, game is LX Air.
please tag me if doing so, and state your game’s name, I tend to delete unknown invites.

Hi. I need a friend with Educational Center lvl 2. My friend code is: 048d5avo1.
I have Student Residence and Educational Center both at level 3.
Please add me. I'd really appreciate the help. ^^

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048d5avo1
Username
DTBull 420
Hi. I need a friend with Educational Center level 2.
My friend code is: 048d5avo1.
I have Student Residence and Educational Center both at level 3.
Please add me. I'd really appreciate the help. ^^

Top Bottom