Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Strange things after update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Yeah, I have all the problems stated above too, especially the slow & lagging. I am using HTC Desire HD.

The other bad thing of the new neighbour interface is that when I gift 1 item to multiple neighbours, you would tick those you want to send.
Then when I want to gift another item, the previous ticks are still there, there is no clear all ticks option.
So I have to spend time to untick the previous ones first.

But seems like u can gift more than 1 item to the same neighbour within the same day, can anyone confirm this?
I sent yesterday red paint to multiple neighbours and they don't received it. Today I'll send more gifts and ask if you have received. If not, I start thinking about whether or not I keep playing.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
As with the rest of you very slow and prone to crashing. It's the same as with the Halloween mission, not sure having wraiths/elfs roaming around the airport helps. The game was fine during the Space Race.

Device
  1. Android
The slow interface must be caused by the snow, because when you visit a neighbour (without snowing) the response is as quick as it used to be.
Kitty, that's what I mentioned when I started this thread too. Luckily it didn't happen to me again :).
Edit: It happened again...

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Tried a support request to GI about the 'not able to delete neighbours' problem. Will keep you all posted!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
The lag disappears after you complete the elves collection and get the ice rink.
It's somehow connected to the "mission" in the left panel (not the 25d mission, but the short term)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Tried a support request to GI about the 'not able to delete neighbours' problem. Will keep you all posted!
This game is unplayable for the slow resposne to the complete cluster fuc& that is the new neighbour interface. No ability to delete, obviously GI's response to complaints of people acidently deleting(n)
Gifting is utter crap with you now needing to manually untick previous gifts rather than them disappearing for the cycle.
Plus the other changes GI you suck!:mad:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
notch - it does seem to be a bit better (still nowhere close to the usual speed of V1.73/V1.74) - I am still trying to work out if I am just getting used to it or the game is speeding up...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
The slow interface must be caused by the snow, because when you visit a neighbour (without snowing) the response is as quick as it used to be.
Kitty, that's what I mentioned when I started this thread too. Luckily it didn't happen to me again :).
Edit: It happened again...
I think is for the Christmas elfs. Everytime login the games I need to wait around 30 second for the Christmas Elfs become normal not a lines figure.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Sorry to interrupt the discussion but i have not faced any lag issue in my game after the update ;) Ya there is a slight lag but so was the case with halloween mission.

Also i find the current friend browser good to use (although i will still prefer the option to delete unproductive neighbours :() And what about the roads disappearing ??? My roads are still there... is it becoz i stay in India :confused:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Well the snow is gone from my airport and the lag is still there, but I did notice that whenever my roads are missing the game flows much better then when they are the rhombus shape...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Suresh Pal are you sure you are not a GI plant?:sneaky: (Joke)
I found the entire update frustrating from the extreme lag, even worse today with the snow gone. I can hardly move around the screen.
The neighbour interface? Why do we need to see such large Avatars? Does it add to the game or just some silly "social media" thing?
It takes so long to do anything now I hate the update and seriously considering going back to my back up data file.:mad:
GI you are ruining my Christmas.:cry:

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Andrew-YYZ. Does anything ever go well on here????
I have taken some time to give this some serious thought and consideration ;) . The many factors involved make it a complicated question to answer, since there are pros and cons to this game :whistle: .
However, the latest update has caused so many problems, including me losing another 6 greenies somewhere I have yet to figure out :mad: . The last time this happened I "bought" a repair slot by mistake, and this time I wasn't at the Pub when it happened :unsure: . Not to mention the :sleep: speed since the update.

So to answer your question, I will simply quote tdv and some other members - "GIS SUCKS!"

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I never understand what these programers are sniffing when they decide - take something that is working a bit better and spoil it so much - if you ask them it is a face lift - feature rich - but slow and laggy as Fu*k.

But on the plus note - once you have complete the promo and the elves + snow disappear it does get a bit better - but some parts (i.e. neighbour scrolling) is still laggy...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
I have taken some time to give this some serious thought and consideration ;) . The many factors involved make it a complicated question to answer, since there are pros and cons to this game :whistle: .
However, the latest update has caused so many problems, including me losing another 6 greenies somewhere I have yet to figure out :mad: . The last time this happened I "bought" a repair slot by mistake, and this time I wasn't at the Pub when it happened :unsure: . Not to mention the :sleep: speed since the update.

So to answer your question, I will simply quote tdv and some other members - "GIS SUCKS!"
Tell us like you mean it!!! LOL. Now I bet you lost greenies trying to get rid of your elves. No lanterns left and you clicked it. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? 2 greenies for an f'n old lantern?? Come on now. Let me join the parade........"GIS SUCKS!"

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Natalia Smirnova, Dec 18 12:34 (MSK):

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Team!

My name is Natalia and I am here to assist you. The option of deleting a friend has been disabled in the latest game version. Your feedback was transferred to the developers for coinsideration. It is very encouraging to see that you are involved so much into the game process and our dedicated team of developers will certainly appreciate it.

If you have any additional questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to contact us! Have a great day!

Sincerely, Natalia Smirnova Your Support Team

Top Bottom