Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Stock Investors and Traders

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Any dabblers in the world markets? Which market do you invest/trade in? Let's share ideas and strategies

I start day trading on last 17th of august !
Only on Euronext Paris because of low broker fees (0,04%) !

I started with 20€ ! So I traded Air France Orange and Crédit Agricole.
I increased my capital until 1800€ now !
I trade Airbus, Total, Société Générale and last few days Solution 30. Because Solution 30 lost 50% ! !
My benefit is almost 7%.

I just started watching US stocks, like Apple, but didn't trade anything yet.

I am looking for gap and support on the opening of the market, it seems that is works not bad !

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I started dabbling in investments in May, rather than trading. Mostly UK, a few US and Euro stocks. I don’t have the time or skill for trading.
It’s more of a hobby than anything else, but I don’t have as much time as I want to to research.
14% up on current investments. But around 50% of my capital isn’t invested currently. Waiting for some inspiration.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I started dabbling in investments in May, rather than trading. Mostly UK, a few US and Euro stocks. I don’t have the time or skill for trading.
It’s more of a hobby than anything else, but I don’t have as much time as I want to to research.
14% up on current investments. But around 50% of my capital isn’t invested currently. Waiting for some inspiration.

14% is great !

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I start day trading on last 17th of august !
Only on Euronext Paris because of low broker fees (0,04%) !

I started with 20€ ! So I traded Air France Orange and Crédit Agricole.
I increased my capital until 1800€ now !
I trade Airbus, Total, Société Générale and last few days Solution 30. Because Solution 30 lost 50% ! !
My benefit is almost 7%.

I just started watching US stocks, like Apple, but didn't trade anything yet.

I am looking for gap and support on the opening of the market, it seems that is works not bad !
Oh nice...do you daytrade full time? I will ask about that strategy momentarily

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Oh ok investments are indeed better for long term. I started investing early last year, amd about to start trading next month (been trading paper money for the past 4 months)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Oh nice...do you daytrade full time? I will ask about that strategy momentarily

Not full time, because I have already a job ! But I trade at 9 am (opening), and I have the DEGIRO (my broker) page open all day along. Some days I do not trade because I find no opportunity, and other days I do 10 trades ! It all depends !

I am still a beginner, I read some "how to" and definitions to learn "technical analysis" but I am still in test mode ! My goal is 0,2% each day = 1% a week = 52% a year !

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Oh ok investments are indeed better for long term. I started investing early last year, amd about to start trading next month (been trading paper money for the past 4 months)
Good luck 😎
From what I’ve observed, you’ve a better chance in the US market. There are more options and more fluctuation which you can capitalise on.

Some of my headlines;
Aston Martin up 118%
Rolls-Royce up 54%
Begbies Traynor down 19%
Global clean energy (eft) up 118%
National grid down 3%
Rockhopper Exploration down 25%
Softcat up 13%
GSK down 5%
City of London investment trust up 13%
John Wood group up 43%

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
It feels like a lot of stocks are trading too high for the current economic climate in my book. Personally I’m waiting for annual results to start coming out, when I’m expecting a dose of reality to hit the market as a whole. At that point, I’ll look to invest the rest of my money which is just sat there for now.

Not full time, because I have already a job ! But I trade at 9 am (opening), and I have the DEGIRO (my broker) page open all day along. Some days I do not trade because I find no opportunity, and other days I do 10 trades ! It all depends !

I am still a beginner, I read some "how to" and definitions to learn "technical analysis" but I am still in test mode ! My goal is 0,2% each day = 1% a week = 52% a year !
I know that there are two kinds of traditional trading skills that are most used. One is that the average price moves below, referred to as the moving average. The most used one is 50/100/200, which is executed at 1H or 4 H. The other is the unbearable moving average, which draws a trend line and a horizontal line on the K line to identify the reversal/breakthrough and consolidation trend. I have done foreign exchange trading.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I know that there are two kinds of traditional trading skills that are most used. One is that the average price moves below, referred to as the moving average. The most used one is 50/100/200, which is executed at 1H or 4 H. The other is the unbearable moving average, which draws a trend line and a horizontal line on the K line to identify the reversal/breakthrough and consolidation trend. I have done foreign exchange trading.

Yes, I use this sometimes ! It seems that it works, but I should work on it harder !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Good luck 😎
From what I’ve observed, you’ve a better chance in the US market. There are more options and more fluctuation which you can capitalise on.

Some of my headlines;
Aston Martin up 118%
Rolls-Royce up 54%
Begbies Traynor down 19%
Global clean energy (eft) up 118%
National grid down 3%
Rockhopper Exploration down 25%
Softcat up 13%
GSK down 5%
City of London investment trust up 13%
John Wood group up 43%

I think this year is a particular one. All stocks collapsed on march, so, almost whatever you bought after march has increased a lot. I guess this was the good year to buy ! except the first quarter. When the crisis will be finished, it will be harder to have 100% !

Anyway, big congrats for your incredible figures ! !

Aerospatiale

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20099q56d
Username
Aerospatiale
Hi @Dafsade , yes, but it is classified a REIT, according to its Annual Report:
Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company®, is an S&P 500 company dedicated to providing stockholders with dependable monthly dividends
that increase over time. The company is structured as a real estate investment trust, or REIT, requiring it to annually distribute at least 90% of its
taxable income (excluding net capital gains) in the form of dividends to its stockholders. The monthly dividends are supported by the cash flow
generated from real estate owned under long-term, net lease agreements with commercial tenants.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It feels like a lot of stocks are trading too high for the current economic climate in my book. Personally I’m waiting for annual results to start coming out, when I’m expecting a dose of reality to hit the market as a whole. At that point, I’ll look to invest the rest of my money which is just sat there for now.
Emotions are driving the market right now. Lots of optimism, and with the downtime due to the pamdemic, lots of people turning to price fluctuations in the market for profit

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I use moving averages to look for possible reversal trends.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Dafsade how can you use the gap up strategy? The gaps usually form due to the market closing, so how do you get into a trade when the market is closed? Do you get into the deal before the previous close?

Top Bottom