Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Stock Investors and Traders

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi @Dafsade , yes, but it is classified a REIT, according to its Annual Report:
Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company®, is an S&P 500 company dedicated to providing stockholders with dependable monthly dividends
that increase over time. The company is structured as a real estate investment trust, or REIT, requiring it to annually distribute at least 90% of its
taxable income (excluding net capital gains) in the form of dividends to its stockholders. The monthly dividends are supported by the cash flow
generated from real estate owned under long-term, net lease agreements with commercial tenants.

ah ok ! Sorry, I am not good at financials things in English ! !

@Dafsade how can you use the gap up strategy? The gaps usually form due to the market closing, so how do you get into a trade when the market is closed? Do you get into the deal before the previous close?

I use the gap at opening ! I look at the last close price, and if the opening price is lower, I buy ! and I sell just below the last close price !
Example : price at closing = 10.
Price at opening is 8. I buy at 8, and I sell at 9.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
ah ok ! Sorry, I am not good at financials things in English ! !

I use the gap at opening ! I look at the last close price, and if the opening price is lower, I buy ! and I sell just below the last close price !
Example : price at closing = 10.
Price at opening is 8. I buy at 8, and I sell at 9.
Ah ok understood

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I’m in with ~£120, on the off chance it’ll hit a silly number. It sounds as if the shorts are under huge pressure. I’m sceptical, but I’ve not seen a situation like this before so it’s got my attention.

Top Bottom