Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Chat to other players, complete space missions together, trade items, form alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sports bags

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
Android
Username
Aero
In the early times I collected a lot... but since may last year they changed the drop rates. Now its almost impossible to collect it

Gt city

900+ Star Club
1000+ Star Club
Administrator
Device
Android, iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I did finished one collection of those bags, now i would need two Travelink Bags to finished two more collections. Yes, hard to get them.
So i start to think, that i should buy one or two Townhouse :whistle:
But the drop is also mentioned as "Very seldom"... (n)

Device
Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Yea sports bag is one of the hardest to get, think sports shop was the building I got the most of them from. The one I've struggled with the most is wax for completing the great seal, got 138 pieces of wood, 12 shards, 121 copper wire, and 46 velvet, still never received wax!

Neil ellor

1000+ Star Club
Device
Android, iPad, iPhone
Friend Code
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Username
Captain tneil, a9j5jcc
I always try to grab from sport shop when visiting neighbours haven't got anything for ages did finish a collection some time ago

Device
Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
I always try to grab from sport shop when visiting neighbours haven't got anything for ages did finish a collection some time ago
Same here. I have a few neighbors with two to four sports shops and I hit them daily. I got another one last night doing the rounds.

Device
None of the above
Username
RedFox
Sports bag also drops from Multi STory building (the big green apartment complex) but very very rare, even more difficult than the Sports Shop for some reason

Device
Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
When you get some adventure buildings built, you will get an occasional sports bag drop. I think I've had 22 drops, compared to my 831 old suitcases.
Then I'll simply wait patiently until I got one and hope for it to drop the sports bag. In the meantime, I'll complete other collections and see how easily they can be obtained.

Top Bottom