Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

No, you are fine.

QLs shorten the time the Launch is in the air.

The lovely @crescent moon usually joins with 1, which cuts the time down to 2hrs 20m, but I see she has brought two to the party, so around 20mins I think.

Regards
Harcourt
Can't think of any better way to finish off the last few hours of my QLs.

QUOTE="Harcourt, post: 215332, member: 6547"]@Az1 @Xilikon @skiv @BelleAIr @Cath @porvillewright @david smith @crescent moon @Wasted Eagle @Mike47 @must_dash @ItsRalphy @brett22

We have lift-off !
Thanks everyone for your support !
Enjoy your weekend

Regards
Harcourt[/QUOTE]
and thanks to you as always
thank-you.jpg

Lol, I can't keep up with all the different games that start these launches! Just joined up with WP2!
@Harcourt - have just sent a friend request to your HA Gift support account, would you be able to accept?
Cheers,
Az

You are good now only @Harcourt and myself start these. If that ever changes it would/will be posted
in the launch thread.

BTW flyers I didn't forget about the launch again. :D
Was just real busy this afternoon. :cool:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (06.15am GMT London)

I just wanted to write and state for the record my thanks and appreciation to @Harcourt for dealing with all the administration, during the launch preparation period. I was sorry to read there was a problem during the launch progress period. I hope it was resolved to everyones satisfaction.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom