Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spaceship launch

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036tmsfc4
Username
Loh woen jiann
I have been reading the forum about the caption. Different people will have different interpretation or motives. Some call hijackers some call as community help to ensure a successful launch. With this, I have a question: if you do not have a trusted neighbour, does it mean you launch your spaceship only when you secure materials for the full launch? And this means private launch.

I understand the frustration of not getting the captain position but if we can be booted, the fuels should be removed too so the captain can continue his job to fill the gap.Else it is unfair.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I have been reading the forum about the caption. Different people will have different interpretation or motives. Some call hijackers some call as community help to ensure a successful launch. With this, I have a question: if you do not have a trusted neighbour, does it mean you launch your spaceship only when you secure materials for the full launch? And this means private launch.

I understand the frustration of not getting the captain position but if we can be booted, the fuels should be removed too so the captain can continue his job to fill the gap.Else it is unfair.
Most people will launch with others - you will find very few people that launch alone (by that, I mean with 1 account). It is a lot of fuel for one person to use over and over.
If you have untrusted neighbours, and you want first place, you must place half points + 180 as a minimum to secure the position. It would be best to keep your launch private until you have done this.

In general, for non QL launches, it is assumed if you start the launch, you are captain. If you join someone else, you are not.
Most people here will respect others regardless of the points placed. But equally, if you start a green launch and place just 400 points.... you probably won’t keep captain.

Get some good neighbours from here, join other people’s launches first. Just use a little bit of fuel, and you will pick up what is right/fair, and what is not.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036tmsfc4
Username
Loh woen jiann
Most people will launch with others - you will find very few people that launch alone (by that, I mean with 1 account). It is a lot of fuel for one person to use over and over.
If you have untrusted neighbours, and you want first place, you must place half points + 180 as a minimum to secure the position. It would be best to keep your launch private until you have done this.

In general, for non QL launches, it is assumed if you start the launch, you are captain. If you join someone else, you are not.
Most people here will respect others regardless of the points placed. But equally, if you start a green launch and place just 400 points.... you probably won’t keep captain.

Get some good neighbours from here, join other people’s launches first. Just use a little bit of fuel, and you will pick up what is right/fair, and what is not.
Hi thanks for the reply. Just that I still couldn’t figure out the behaviours of neighbor for now. I even experienced being booted when I participate in one launch with just 50 points.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Hi thanks for the reply. Just that I still couldn’t figure out the behaviours of neighbor for now. I even experienced being booted when I participate in one launch with just 50 points.

If you can't communicate with them, it'll be harder. Try find some good neighbors here like Barkmi4 said.

It takes time for sure, but less confusing going forward.

But, it's your choice. Your game, you can play it how you see fit. Most important thing, enjoy it.

People’s reaction to how many points you put in varies from person to person.
For me you join last minute and only get to add 50 it’s ok. If you join and sit for hours with only 50 and make no effort to add more, for me it’s freeloading. Some people are ok with this, others aren’t. No one is right or wrong, it’s individual. I know I’m in a minority.

Top Bottom