Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS Space Shuttle won’t land

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
036ohznog
Username
Sten
Is anyone else having issues with landing a space shuttle? I’m assuming it’s something to do with the update but my lunar mission shuttle is ready but can’t be completed. I’m also having issues with guest planes not showing up after I accept. I basically have to restart every 5 mins or so to get them to come until it randomly stops again.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xhnu966
Username
Gumbyitis
Yeah I am having this issue too. This is what I've figured out - if I restart the app, I can land guest planes, but once I try to land my space shuttle I can no longer land guest planes. My guest planes then all show up green, and nothing lands - which isn't possible because one of my runways is lv2, and should not be able to land most planes. So it's a workaround for now that allows you to land guest planes for the event, but my shuttle is still stuck somewhere in limbo.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
036ohznog
Username
Sten
Thanks - at least now I know it isn’t just me! And I will stop trying to land the shuttle so at least I can get guest planes in for now.

I have the exact same thing happening. In addition, when I hit the spaceshuttle to land this plane pops up on my stand - this is what effects my ability to land guest planes. Yet another GI gift!!!

This game is becoming unplayable!!! :mad: There better be a fix soon because we can do any new launches, let alone land our current one.

Attachments

• Launch.PNG
    Launch.PNG
    6.8 MB · Views: 123
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03pfjd6l
Username
n00batron
Not just me then. My red rocket won’t land and, if I try, this plane appears. Then the timers on planes in flight stop as well. Have to force quit and re-load. Unfortunately I had Quantum Leap active so that’s been wasted.

ECD0DC27-85BF-45CD-8A5F-85AB4BD736B1.jpeg

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
same problem here. Very frustrating. Space shuttle wont land and guest planes wont land. Also at the stand planes are over lapping. All since last update.

Top Bottom