Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Oh dear - what I have started.. broke up a launch party :oops:

Perhaps we could better organise a launch party for tonight...

So list
1 - Launch organiser (person starting it should be neighbours with every one intending to join)
2. Gold -
3 - Silver (number of points you are going to put in)
4 - Bronze (number of points you are going to put in)
etc etc..

I can do a quick launch as long as you no one is going for gold (PEB at the ready) - or shout if you want gold...

BTW it can be two launches as I will have TDV19 and TDVCrApple2 ready to launch this evening (2000ish GMT)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Oh dear - what I have started.. broke up a launch party :oops:

Perhaps we could better organise a launch party for tonight...

So list
1 - Launch organiser (person starting it should be neighbours with every one intending to join)
2. Gold -
4 - Bronze (number of points you are going to put in)
etc etc..

I can do a quick launch as long as you no one is going for gold (PEB at the ready) - or shout if you want gold...

BTW it can be two launches as I will have TDV19 and TDVCrApple2 ready to launch this evening (2000ish GMT)
Hi tdv no you didn't break up a launch party at all, we all got what we wanted just a bit quicker (Mrstepot - gold, me - gold, Rsorour - silver/bronze) than normal! :) We found it just helps if we all don't have enough to go for back to back golds so we thought rather than wait between launches to restock we can use each others gold launches to use up our rubbish items whilst restocking the good stuff. It means our rockets are always flying!
I am ready to go for gold again tonight - can start a launch as soon as my lander comes back ~ 10.30pm UK time (4.30pm US Central Time) ... however not sure Mrstepot and Rsorour will be ready! Let me know guys?
Also happy to launch tonight and just support your gold rush tdv?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Happy Helen - I think you are on the wrong thread - you need the daily thread for gifting... ;)

Steve - that is good...

So for tonight - two launch parties (if needed)

Party 1:
Launch organiser: Steve [ETA 22:30 BST, 18:30 CST]
1 - Gold Steve [to confirm max points]
2 - Silver - [TBA]
3 - Silver [TBA]
4 - Bronze
5 - Bronze
etc..

Party 2: (in case two people want to go for Gold!!)
Launch organiser: [TBA]
1 - Gold [TBA]
2 - Silver - [TBA]
3 - Silver [TBA]
4 - Bronze
5 - Bronze

So anyone wanting to join these two parties are most welcome - please tag and make sure you are a neighbour of the launch organiser before the expected launch sequence and please make it clear if you specifically want a position. If no one is going for gold I will put in the max points, don't see any point in people wasting points for 2nd place as it is the same if you put in 900 points or 9 points] as long as we pre-agree to a certain limit.

This way you save the max points to get to gold and each person can take it in turns to go for gold. Also the lower positions are not wasted as someone can easily get bronze for just 1 point.

Does this sound like too much work or organisation?

My two games for the launch are "TDV19" on android and "TDVCrApple2" on iOS.

Happy Helen - I think you are on the wrong thread - you need the daily thread for gifting... ;)

Steve - that is good...

So for tonight - two launch parties (if needed)

Party 1:
Launch organiser: Steve [ETA 22:30 BST, 18:30 CST]
1 - Gold Steve [to confirm max points]
2 - Silver - [TBA]
3 - Silver [TBA]
4 - Bronze
5 - Bronze
etc..

Party 2: (in case two people want to go for Gold!!)
Launch organiser: [TBA]
1 - Gold [TBA]
2 - Silver - [TBA]
3 - Silver [TBA]
4 - Bronze
5 - Bronze

So anyone wanting to join these two parties are most welcome - please tag and make sure you are a neighbour of the launch organiser before the expected launch sequence and please make it clear if you specifically want a position. If no one is going for gold I will put in the max points, don't see any point in people wasting points for 2nd place as it is the same if you put in 900 points or 9 points] as long as we pre-agree to a certain limit.

This way you save the max points to get to gold and each person can take it in turns to go for gold. Also the lower positions are not wasted as someone can easily get bronze for just 1 point.

Does this sound like too much work or organisation?

My two games for the launch are "TDV19" on android and "TDVCrApple2" on iOS.

tdv - after reading all this my head is now hurting :) :) unfortunately both landers don't return for me for another 20 hours but I will watch this thread with interest!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv - after reading all this my head is now hurting :) :) unfortunately both landers don't return for me for another 20 hours but I will watch this thread with interest!

lol - yeap that is what I though - perhaps over complication of something more simple...

It will take a while (well 24hrs) for our landers to sync back to an acceptable time zone - that all parties can take part at a reasonable time

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hi tdv no you didn't break up a launch party at all, we all got what we wanted just a bit quicker (Mrstepot - gold, me - gold, Rsorour - silver/bronze) than normal! :) We found it just helps if we all don't have enough to go for back to back golds so we thought rather than wait between launches to restock we can use each others gold launches to use up our rubbish items whilst restocking the good stuff. It means our rockets are always flying!
I am ready to go for gold again tonight - can start a launch as soon as my lander comes back ~ 10.30pm UK time (4.30pm US Central Time) ... however not sure Mrstepot and Rsorour will be ready! Let me know guys?
Also happy to launch tonight and just support your gold rush tdv?
Steve My lander returns about 4 hours after yours. You don't need to wait for me. I used up all my fuel on yesterday's launch so I wouldn't have much to contribute. I will stock up and wait for the next launch.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Mrstepot - While you are waiting to stockup on fuel - why not join in a launch for 2 points and get a bronze... as long as you have all the collections...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Mrstepot - While you are waiting to stockup on fuel - why not join in a launch for 2 points and get a bronze... as long as you have all the collections...
Hi Mrstepot, I agree with tdv, you can always join and just put in the Add Stabs, EBs, Solid Fuels as most people have tonnes of those in stock and they help because every four hours you can add 72 points ... guaranteed Bronze without using anything valuable. It all depends on whether you have all the collections ... the funny thing with the Prometheus launches is its much easier to have all the collections to go to launch than the L1 launch (which requires the Treadmill). I have loads of all the other non-Treadmill collections so with the Prometheus I can virtually launch ever day either in seeking gold or just helping someone out.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
If your launch is still Available, I will gladly join, but don't feel like you need to wait for me. The time difference makes it hard to coordinate, but I like the team spirit! Thanks, Steve and tdv!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Notice to all my Neighbors who I have launched with or attempted to launch with me.
I sent two(2) trouble reports to GI Support, 1st 4/27/2013, 2nd 4/29/2013. The reports detailed the fact that I cannot JOIN a neighbors launch and the fact that neighbors cannot see my launch. (Gamingswiftie3 sent a screenshot to verify). the following is GI's response - does it make sense to anyone ?
Dear xxxxxx,
Your request (#409876) has been updated.
You can also add a comment by replying to this e-mail. Please write from the e-mail you've used while creating a ticket.
Mary, Apr 30 14:10 (MSK):
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Mary and I am glad to help you.
The terms of the offer are stated in the pop-up window that appears when you tap on the symbol of the offer on the left side of the game screen. All players have equal amount of time to complete the quest. In case the special offer is over and you were not able to get the award, don't get upset! We are planning to release new offers soon and you will have more opportunities to succeed.
Sincerely,
Mary Lempp
Your Support Team
NOTE: I replied - Dear Mary - Question did you read my messages (2) TY Bill

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
billsnj - Usual clap trap from their support staff... Come join the club of "GIS Sucks" - I currently have 8 tickets open with them - they keep closing it with various comments like this which are totally unrelated and I keep reopening them...

They are either talking about a promo prize or offer/sale and not about launches... - perhaps google translate does not work properly for them

If at all possible I would suggest your keep at them...

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
tdv , Mrstepot , Steve ... I was reading your "polylogue" (if the word exists :D) and..... I am waiting on my lander (launched with Pakman ); will arrive 8:30 am EST (7:30 am CST/1:30 pm GMT). I will look for your launches...Don't make me choose though .... lol! I can chip in for a bronze. Still awaiting a couple of PEBs for a gold launch announcement.
Cheers!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj - Usual clap trap from their support staff... Come join the club of "GIS Sucks" - I currently have 8 tickets open with them - they keep closing it with various comments like this which are totally unrelated and I keep reopening them...

They are either talking about a promo prize or offer/sale and not about launches... - perhaps google translate does not work properly for them

If at all possible I would suggest your keep at them...
tdv - TY problem I have is that this has occured two consecutive times. I cannot come up with 2000 points so the launch that began yesterday afternoon has ZERO points. I did not add any becasue I knew I could not complete. It will expire today at 2:50 PM EST. SO right now I'm not sure if I will be able to JOIN any future launches ????? -- Bill --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom