Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Solo program accidentally clicked

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sj09pgw
Username
Riani’s
Hello guys, good evening from Indonesia. im new at this game and just for minutes ago accidentally to space launch pad solo. I stuck with 1420/1600 launch progress and now i read that i must get 1600. I also not built the solid fuel station yet and it takes 1d to built with several items needed.
What can i do next?

your replies really appreciated.

what i had done for moment:
- adding some player (mid range) that maybe can join me the space program.
- scrolling and scrolling the thread 😅

btw my code: 03sj09pgw

Attachments

• A1C66802-308E-4294-AA8F-0F5B749DD633.png
    A1C66802-308E-4294-AA8F-0F5B749DD633.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sj09pgw
Username
Riani’s
If you can wait for few hours, I can turn on my laptop and help you with my support account.

Maybe there will be some other forum members that can help you earlier too. It’s already a good first step that you start a thread to ask for help.

Or some of your neighbors might join you too.

thx for your reply and i really appreciate and yes i can wait for your help.
Currently one of my new added friend join into my launch and now we’re 1516/1600.

But im a little bit regret that i put 2 PEB into this lunch since i read some threads that inform this item is too hard to get 😅

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Currently one of my new added friend join into my launch and now we’re 1516/1600.

But im a little bit regret that i put 2 PEB into this lunch since i read some threads that inform this item is too hard to get 😅

Since the change to the space launch boxes, it’s actually much easier now to get PEB. I have now more PEBs than EBs which was impossible for me before the change. Just make sure you keep visiting your neighbors space-related buildings. Also fly to space destinations (cape canaveral, north/south observatory, baikonur, plesetsk, etc) to keep your space items stocks healthy.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

Check this out and add players with 5+ planetarium. This will massively help you get launch boxes.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sj09pgw
Username
Riani’s
Since the change to the space launch boxes, it’s actually much easier now to get PEB. I have now more PEBs than EBs which was impossible for me before the change. Just make sure you keep visiting your neighbors space-related buildings. Also fly to space destinations (cape canaveral, north/south observatory, baikonur, plesetsk, etc) to keep your space items stocks healthy.

i already take from space related and maybe some planetarium if my neighbor have that one.

But can you give me specific space-related buildings that can provide that items?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sj09pgw
Username
Riani’s
Thanks guys for all your positive replies. My Apogee mission already launched. 😍😍😍

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
i already take from space related and maybe some planetarium if my neighbor have that one.

But can you give me specific space-related buildings that can provide that items?

There are several different possible buildings for each collection that gives launch preps and launch ready box. The best I can suggest is to click on the item you want inside collection menu and see where it can come from :) Generally, visit neighbours' training centres for green launch preps; planetariums for red launch preps; mix of both for blue launch preps.

Anyway, welcome to AC and greetings from Singapore!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sj09pgw
Username
Riani’s
There are several different possible buildings for each collection that gives launch preps and launch ready box. The best I can suggest is to click on the item you want inside collection menu and see where it can come from :) Generally, visit neighbours' training centres for green launch preps; planetariums for red launch preps; mix of both for blue launch preps.

Anyway, welcome to AC and greetings from Singapore!

thx sir for your replay. 😆

Top Bottom