Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

So excited

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
No need to update. The offer is just in the left side beside the side quests. You need to close your game and open again and tadaaaa.....
Ah, I don't even have 200 silver tokens. This is not in my cards any time in the near future. Congratulations to you all! In the meantime, I will continue on my goal to getting 1.35m to upgrade my town hall and 300 silvers to get my grand hotel. Taking 2years off of playing the game sure puts you at a disadvantage!

Ah, I don't even have 200 silver tokens. This is not in my cards any time in the near future. Congratulations to you all! In the meantime, I will continue on my goal to getting 1.35m to upgrade my town hall and 300 silvers to get my grand hotel. Taking 2years off of playing the game sure puts you at a disadvantage!
Have you got a red launch pad and mission control level three? If not buy these first, red launches and ql parties will give you the money to upgrade everything. Oh and visit my planetariums as well as everyone else's for the collections for it. Then you'll soon have lots of gold and 300 silver for your grand hotel should be doable in a day or two...

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I haven't got a red launch pad yet. Working on these things

1. Getting a grand hotel (at about 130 tokens so working on green/blue launches to get more silver and complete space collections for more monuments which will also increase my population. Also working through adventures to get those buildings and more silver tokens. And working on top 100 by trying to complete a single collection in my mini task list for more silvers)
2. Upgrading town hall (at about 1m and will likely complete before #1)
3. Get bigger planes so I can get more stars
4. Upgrade control tower so I can get another hangar

Right now, I can get about 100k/day although that will slow down while I travel for the next 3 weeks. Visit and give my your thoughts. Red launches seem so far off at this point.

1. Getting a grand hotel (at about 130 tokens so working on green/blue launches to get more silver and complete space collections for more monuments which will also increase my population. Also working through adventures to get those buildings and more silver tokens. And working on top 100 by trying to complete a single collection in my mini task list for more silvers)

Right now, I can get about 100k/day although that will slow down while I travel for the next 3 weeks. Visit and give my your thoughts. Red launches seem so far off at this point.

Forget the Town Hall. It's a luxury you can afford when you have millions of coins.
Better spend the money on the Red Launch Pad and MCC3.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
042tbzgr
Username
klaudia
Friend Code: asz3201
In-Game Name: klaudia
Items Required: Smoke Detector, Ergonomic Chair, Archive Box, Fuel, Passengers, long Distance Flight Ittems, FRIENDS
Items I Can Send: Fuel (3units), fuel catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Air Conditioner, Single-Malt Whiskey, Welder, Album, Cockip Glass,Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passenger (10), Video Wall, Powerfull Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Anti-Theft Gate, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, Makeup,Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Oscilating Beacon, Flight catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Horn Antenna

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android

You plan a hotel and also want to upgrade Town Hall? I think you need to review.

Top Bottom