Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

So excited

Device
  1. Android
Build a hotel is more reasonable, upgrade your population by 300. You can save coins for MCC3. And your life is more easier. And Hotel no need items. You just build and 5 days tadaaaa...... All your problems are solved. MCC 3 you need to focus. If you have red pad, life is more easier. I do blue and green once a day. But red, you have to do min 5 times.

@Chloe11111 ,

You were absent from the game for sometime, so let me explain the changes:
  • You are currently short of population because of the revised population rule. To solve this situation, you can build a Grand Hotel, provided you have 300 silvers. You can also remove or store buildings that are using a lot of people with low payout of passengers or coins.
  • You are also short of coins. Most players (except Robby) are always short of coins. Build a few Car Dealerships, they have the best payout if you play frequently (see also below)!
  • Since your population problem will be solved by the Grand Hotel, delay upgrading your Town Hall and use the coin saved to upgrade your MCC and build a RedPad.
  • Red Launches QL parties are currently the easiest way to generate coins and get gold and silver token (from the Waterworld collections).
  • To take part in QL Parties, you need to collect as many space items as possible. You get them your Training Centre, Space monument, Alien legacy, etc but clicking on your neighbours' planetariums is the best way. Each space collection also generate easy 2000 coins.
  • After you build your Red Pad and stock up on space collections, join a QL party whenever one is announced. Robby is host to many QL parties.
  • The earlier you build a Red Pad the better, because in the next few updates there will a new event that require you to do Green Launches. Most of the QL parties will probably gravitate towards these green launches (which do not generate coins)
I hope this makes things clearer for you.

Device
  1. Android
@Chloe11111 ,

• You are currently short of population because of the revised population rule. To solve this situation, you can build a Grand Hotel, provided you have 300 silvers. You can also remove or store buildings that are using a lot of people with low payout of passengers or coins.
  • You are also short of coins. Most players (except Robby) are always short of coins. Build a few Car Dealerships, they have the best payout if you play frequently (see also below)!
  • Since your population problem will be solved by the Grand Hotel, delay upgrading your Town Hall and use the coin saved to upgrade your MCC and build a RedPad.
  • Red Launches QL parties are currently the easiest way to generate coins and get gold and silver token (from the Waterworld collections).
  • To take part in QL Parties, you need to collect as many space items as possible. You get them your Training Centre, Space monument, Alien legacy, etc but clicking on your neighbours' planetariums is the best way. Each space collection also generate easy 2000 coins.
  • After you build your Red Pad and stock up on space collections, join a QL party whenever one is announced. Robby is host to many QL parties.
  • The earlier you build a Red Pad the better, because in the next few updates there will a new event that require you to do Green Launches. Most of the QL parties will probably gravitate towards these green launches (which do not generate coins)
I agree most of what Bali said, except 2 points.
1. No Car dealership and refer to the other point that bali said red launches is the easiest way to generate coins. If you wanna rich with car dealership, you need to open your game every damn 20 minutes.
2. To collect as many as launch items, Always and Always visit Planetariums.

Think the other way, do Red, move Blue and move green.....

If you want to do green on the next update, you can ignore my 2nd point.
But anyway, I suggest you, Always and Only Planetariums...... Everyday.

1. No Car dealership and refer to the other point that bali said red launches is the easiest way to generate coins. If you wanna rich with car dealership, you need to open your game every damn 20 minutes.

This is what I have done for BaliOS. I skipped Green & Blue Pad and built a Red Pad first. Took ages to upgrade MCC to MCC to MCC3 without doing any rocket launches, but I saved a lot of premium space by building only Red Pad (credit to @flip123 who pointed out to me that this is possible).

I have build a Green Pad in anticipation of the new quest / maps. But green launch collections is harder to get. Only 15 - 16 Zero Gravity & Running Wild for BaliOS.

Device
  1. Android
This is what I have done for BaliOS. I skipped Green & Blue Pad and built a Red Pad first. Took ages to upgrade MCC to MCC to MCC3 without doing any rocket launches, but I saved a lot of premium space by building only Red Pad (credit to @flip123 who pointed out to me that this is possible).

I have build a Green Pad in anticipation of the new quest / maps. But green launch collections is harder to get. Only 15 - 16 Zero Gravity & Running Wild for BaliOS.
You can just easy get 20k a day by visit Planetariums only and collect the collection. Your level will be upgraded 2 levels a day in the beggining and 1 level a day in the middle range. You cant rich by doing any launching. But you can rich by collect the collections that give you 2k coins. This without Golden Dice. Without Golden Dice, you can get 16-22 launch ready. With Golden Dice you can get 48-58 launch ready. If min 20 collections per day you get @2k, very easy 100k per day. This is only by visiting. And of course, you have more if you open every 20 mins.

Yes, thx to @flip123 for the info direct to Red by only upgrading MCC3 without buy the green and Blue pad. Faster.

Anyway, I still think that visit Planetariums Everyday is more worth than buy Car dealership.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Chloe11111 ,

Updating MCC now!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

Most of the time (except while I'm in meetings in Iceland for a week) I can collect from buildings constantly so I have 6 car dealerships

Top Bottom