Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Smuggler's Bag

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Melanie "The Patience" was, obviously, not able to wait any longer. And here is what I found:

- 1 Business Class Seat
- 10 Passengers
- 20 Fuel
- 1 Golden Toad

Big Deal :angry:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
I got Similar to dd - with the exception of the matrayoska doll. I'm relatively happly with that, but agree with M should have been a little more generous with fuel and passengers. I bought the mystery bonus for 8k in the store. It now says out of stock (was only one available). Does anyone know if it restocks after a certain period?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
I got Similar to dd - with the exception of the matrayoska doll. I'm relatively happly with that, but agree with M should have been a little more generous with fuel and passengers. I bought the mystery bonus for 8k in the store. It now says out of stock (was only one available). Does anyone know if it restocks after a certain period?

hey max.. i dont think it does..

Device
  1. Android
When the timer runs out then airship will leave. It will come back after some time with ability to by items again(dont know the time period, but on my rooted account it appeared again today for the second time)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
When the timer runs out then airship will leave. It will come back after some time with ability to by items again(dont know the time period, but on my rooted account it appeared again today for the second time)

I believe this is a glitch. I don't have a rooted account, but the same happened to me a few times - if you sign out and back in again it will re-appear.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Melanie "The Patience" was, obviously, not able to wait any longer. And here is what I found:

- 1 Business Class Seat
- 10 Passengers
- 20 Fuel
- 1 Golden Toad

Big Deal :angry:

I don't remember what I received in the bag, but I do remember that my reaction was the same as Melanie's! Not impressed with Duke "Bernie Lomax" Crooker...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
I don't remember what I received in the bag, but I do remember that my reaction was the same as Melanie's! Not impressed with Duke "Bernie Lomax" Crooker...

Aka the crook - yes, crooker has had an accident in his airship and is now dead. This is the last known photo. RIP CROOK OLD SON. Oh airship airship, where for at thou?!

Attachments

• images-1.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 95
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Btw, the 3days have ended and bernie, aka "the crook" has disappeared with his baloon. I'm only left with the launching pole. When you click on it there is no indication it will return

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
I can't answer, i'm steal awaiting to get sandbags eventhough i flew over 30 times to the artic....ARGGGGGGGG.

send minimum 2-3 planes at once. I guarantee you'll get at least one bag every time 2-3 planes land. Try to make them land together (one after another). If you don't have enough planes sell jets and by turboprops. Believe me it'll be with it. I always keep a few turboprops and a few jets and will sell one or the other depending what I need for each challenge, as you can always make the money back and buy them back

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Aka the crook - yes, crooker has had an accident in his airship and is now dead. This is the last known photo. RIP CROOK OLD SON. Oh airship airship, where for at thou?!

I'm glad someone got the 'Weekend At Bernie's' reference!!! Classic movie if you ask me and Duke is a 'dead' ringer!!! (and queue the laugh track)

Now from what I've heard, good old Bernie will show up for a few days with more discounted items to purchase, so he might be gone for now, but should come back in the future.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I'm glad someone got the 'Weekend At Bernie's' reference!!! Classic movie if you ask me and Duke is a 'dead' ringer!!! (and queue the laugh track)

Now from what I've heard, good old Bernie will show up for a few days with more discounted items to purchase, so he might be gone for now, but should come back in the future.
Well they did make a sequel to the movie.
Amazing how people can remember such movies.....that period is a haze for me. :angel:

Top Bottom