Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share our Double QL Bonus for Green Apogee launches on Sunday August 24

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Hi Deetee04, I see from your planning that I'm present only in odd launches only with my account Massimo4256. I would need to do green flight also with my 2nd game LauraB72. Is it possible to stay both in odd launches?
Please let me know if it's possible: in negative case I will alternate between my two account in order to perform green flight with both.

Thanks

Massimo

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Hi Deetee04, I see from your planning that I'm present only in odd launches only with my account Massimo4256. I would need to do green flight also with my 2nd game LauraB72. Is it possible to stay both in odd launches?
Please let me know if it's possible: in negative case I will alternate between my two account in order to perform green flight with both.

Thanks

Massimo
To avoid failed launches caused by too many users everybody has to take part with one account each launch. I have to take some spare in case we have unexpected guests. When after a couple of launches I see that there is room for more people I will publish it in this thread!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Deetee04
Dick & the QL Gang,
Best wishes for a smooth and surprise-free QL launch. Wish I could join you. I'm RVing up in Big Bear Lake this weekend with no WiFi and a spotty 4G signal. I get on occasionally using my iPhone as a hotspot for my iPad.
Have fun and enjoy the adventure!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
It's near time to start... Just to know which mission I have to join who will open mission Apogee flight? You?
Cheers
Massimo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
Fantastic... I will send an invite from my other game LauraB72, that I will use in alternative to Massimo4256 during this QL party...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
I have a problem. AC said "codes not valid". Can you send the invite? Username is "LauraB72" and is an IOS game. Thanks

Top Bottom