Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share our Double QL Bonus for Green Apogee launches on Sunday August 24

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Terminal E : we are on launch 4 now and you have to take position 2. There are 2 lists, the one wit positions 1, 2 and 3 is most important. If you are not in one of these positions you can join launches acoording to the second list, even or un-even launches!

Hi, I am sorry for first launch, but I have not seen the guys assigned to 2 or 3 place and therefore I took it over. I do not need any top place, so no big deal if somebody ask for compensation in the next flight.

Pavolko, I know it's difficult to relate which person is which.

@flip123's games are Jpjpjp, Jpjpjp2 and Jpjpjp999
@steveowa's game is DIA

Just like your game !Gun is nothing like your forum name :).

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I see that party is already started, still place for some participations? No need for top rankings. Just let me know, otherwise I'll not join to prevent failures.

Both of you are in my neighboutlist.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Considering that the first 4 launches had only 13 member on board do you think is it possible to add a 2nd account in order to complete the crew?
But it's necessary to rule very well the thing in order to avoid an overbooking flyght...

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I am not sure how important to everyone but I thoutgh that launch was 5 minutes early?
We can easily get confused which launch we are on and odd and even

Anyone else have problem or is it me?

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I am not sure how important to everyone but I thoutgh that launch was 5 minutes early?
We can easily get confused which launch we are on and odd and even

Anyone else have problem or is it me?

It was indeed a few minutes to early. nsari will slow down and start next launch at exactly 0715 GMT.

Top Bottom