Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share my Quantum Leap Bonus

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
It will be green.
At 6:45 me and Gt city will join red launch of DarekK - the last red launch in this session.
At 7:00 Warsaw time I will start 5 green rocket launches.

Deetee04 - tomorrow I can only do the launches every 3 hours, so please save your QL

Schedule for tomorrow (all in Warsaw time)
7:00 AM Launch #1 - unsuccesful - waited for DarekK on the red and have to start own launch at about 7:00 so the first on on green will be on 10:00
10:00 AM Launch #2
13:00 PM Launch #3
16:00 PM Launch #4
19:00 PM Launch #5 (last one)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Ok, i will be on 6:45 of DarekK last launch, but as far as i know, after that the lander comming back 24 hours. It was like that by me couple times already... Maybe could be better not to join 6:45... So i can join and help later about green launches. I can join from 10 and on... Will read more about it in morning... Nite, all!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Unbelievably, I accidentally started a new red launch waiting for the QL. Is there anyway to stop it!!!
I see you, yes. Sorry, but i do not think so. Only if someone with QL can join yours, then you will be able to land quicker. Otherwise 24h...

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
It will be green but I'm waiting for the last launch of DarekK at 6:45 ? Will it be red or you leave this one and we can start green launch at 7:00 also Warsaw time?
Deetee04 - tomorrow I can only do the launches every 3 hours, so please save your QL

Schedule for tomorrow (all in Warsaw time)
7:00 AM Launch #1
10:00 AM Launch #2
13:00 PM Launch #3
16:00 PM Launch #4
19:00 PM Launch #5 (last one)

7AM is fine for me. I only have a few minutes to launch, have to leave for work at that moment. So if you can't start 7AM sharp then please make it 8 AM!
Goodnight to everybody and great thanks to you and DarekK for sharing your QL's, it was great fun!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Well as I am already on the Red Rocket with my active QL and there is no DarekK I have decided to start my own launch. The first green one we need to do at 10:00 Warsaw time. Sorry for that but I can't see Darek.

Top Bottom