Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Servicing All Guest Planes at once

Aviator TD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Pilot TD
Have been playing this game for more than 2 years, I just learned something new today.

So if you like you can “service” all your guest planes at once.

By clicking (EDIT: long-tapping) the “blue circle” that is showing our active flights for few seconds.

Try it out if you don’t know it.

I am still amazed by this new info.
Brilliant, I'd never realised this. The same action also completes all of my own landed flights.

Thanks for letting me know.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
200eifdcw
Username
Air Sabarcat
It is a good way of clearing your stands quickly, especially for events. Iv been doing it for a year or more. I just visit friends or Madlen / smallvillage. and basically it makes some of the bonuses you get unless

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04M30TP9K
Username
Jimmy Dee
Have been playing this game for more than 2 years, I just learned something new today.

So if you like you can “service” all your guest planes at once.

By clicking (EDIT: long-tapping) the “blue circle” that is showing our active flights for few seconds.

View attachment 33004

Try it out if you don’t know it.

I am still amazed by this new info.
Much Thanks !!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
200eifdcw
Username
Air Sabarcat
Robot loader is useless if you only need to do a quick visit to any friend Madlen/smallvillage that will clear all guest planes off the stands within 5>10 seconds Shaman drum I personally think is useless u can always fly somewhere else the weather will clear up in time and Compass but I don't care for helicopters too expensive to fly just a waste of coins. Pilot's manual becomes useless after lv 80. Maybe I should have suggested a different list Most useful bonuses

Robot loader is useless if you only need to do a quick visit to any friend Madlen/smallvillage that will clear all guest planes off the stands within 5>10 seconds Shaman drum I personally think is useless u can always fly somewhere else the weather will clear up in time and Compass but I don't care for helicopters too expensive to fly just a waste of coins. Pilot's manual becomes useless after lv 80. Maybe I should have suggested a different list Most useful bonuses
Much depends on your level and gameplay - A leisurely player versus aggressive.

Shaman drum is very useful when can't fly to another destination such as a map run and especially when flying larger planes.
It takes ~10 seconds for the Madlen trick, over time this adds up and wasteful if slamming pax.
Helicopters are used in some events and for star chasers - albeit controversial. Plus, at some point your coin production\sum negates cost.
Yes, pilot's manual is useless but after lvl 80 - some pilots take a very long time to get there. Plus, there might be added levels someday.

i almost never visit madlen to clear planes. Not only I see it as a waste of time as it is almost incompatible with continuously landing planes (if you have one landing, you have to wait until it leaves the runway before you do a visit).
shaman drum or old barometer are very useful if you don’t want neither to wait for the bad condition to vanish, nor to pay the extra fuel (Eg maps destinations…)
tbh, I almost never use heli bonuses, I almost forget they exist …
the only ones I really don’t care - for now - are the experience related ones - flight simulator, golden hat, lucky cap, pilots manual and especially jar of Diogenes… at least until new levels are launched (and I’ll use them all as soon as that happens 😂)… but I’ve used some of those on my lower level supports

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
200eifdcw
Username
Air Sabarcat
ok yet
i almost never visit madlen to clear planes. Not only I see it as a waste of time as it is almost incompatible with continuously landing planes (if you have one landing, you have to wait until it leaves the runway before you do a visit).
shaman drum or old barometer are very useful if you don’t want neither to wait for the bad condition to vanish, nor to pay the extra fuel (Eg maps destinations…)
tbh, I almost never use heli bonuses, I almost forget they exist …
the only ones I really don’t care - for now - are the experience related ones - flight simulator, golden hat, lucky cap, pilots manual and especially jar of Diogenes… at least until new levels are launched (and I’ll use them all as soon as that happens 😂)… but I’ve used some of those on my lower level supports
I don't mean owed planes. I'm talking about guest planes (owned planes are going to land on their own, you can't stop them), it clears the stands for your planes it's a lot better than sitting waiting for 14 guest planes to take off. So fill up your stands go click, click, click etc .then visit Madlien come straight back home all guest planes have gone usually you will have 2 guest planes ready to land when you come back home. If it is your plane's go click click click etc wait till they have left the stands and are on the taxiway then go visit Madlien or anyone come straight back all gone. With guest planes, you do not have to wait for them to leave the stands

ok yet

I don't mean owed planes. I'm talking about guest planes (owned planes are going to land on their own, you can't stop them), it clears the stands for your planes it's a lot better than sitting waiting for 14 guest planes to take off. So fill up your stands go click, click, click etc .then visit Madlien come straight back home all guest planes have gone usually you will have 2 guest planes ready to land when you come back home. If it is your plane's go click click click etc wait till they have left the stands and are on the taxiway then go visit Madlien or anyone come straight back all gone. With guest planes, you do not have to wait for them to leave the stands
You can do the same when you have sent off 14 planes in the morning and they are queueing to take off. Visit Madlen and they have al gone. Who in their right mind fills up 14 guest planes! In:eek:ut, in:eek:ut.why hang about! That’s the on,y reason to visit Madlen at all! She doesn’t even have 6 planetariums!

…Who in their right mind fills up 14 guest planes! …
😂 I do it sometimes, just for the fun of seeing all those coins/pax/fuel flying over the screen in waves, and for the fun of seeing them take off one after the other…
so… yeah… i guess you can say I’m not quite on my right mind on those moments 😂

You can do the same when you have sent off 14 planes in the morning and they are queueing to take off. Visit Madlen and they have al gone. Who in their right mind fills up 14 guest planes! In:eek:ut, in:eek:ut.why hang about! That’s the on,y reason to visit Madlen at all! She doesn’t even have 6 planetariums!
During events, If I’m using a short timed bonus, specifically associated with guest planes, I’ll fill the stands before tapping any of them. I don’t want departing aircraft taxiing out and blocking runways and delaying any inbounds.

Top Bottom