Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Servers down?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
For me drumstick drops are coming and going. I landed 5 or 6 planes all at once plus did a round of campsites before noticing the problem :banghead: . Well over 100 drumsticks lost :arghh:.

If I visit a neighbor and come back I can get drumsticks for a few seconds at least, but this fix doesn't stick.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Interestingly, I can see alliance tasks and progress even when I can't get drumsticks. Usually when I've lost internet or the servers are down I can't see alliance info. Looking at alliance tasks does not make drumsticks come back.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Ive had intermittent issues in my iPhone for the past 3 days... loss of pax...drumsticks...biker jackets...launch not showing...and not being able to see the task...but my iPad has been fine...I thought it was just because I was going in and out with my phone ...but problem seemed worse when connected to our WiFi...not when I was out using cell data service...strange.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I'm sitting at my desk with AC open...landing guest planes from time to time. Nothing more frustrating than to land and NOT see drumsticks...same with Festival Camping...when you know you're connected to the Internet! It's happening now, sporadically....

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
It got better for me for a few hours, then got bad again. I only need 200 drumsticks left to get to 10000 so I still think I can get there (since I can get a few seconds of drumsticks by visiting a neighbor).

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Tip: Click on Music Arena to see whether you're currently getting drumsticks, for example before you land planes or collect from campgrounds. If it says Music Arena is giving drumsticks quickly go click on the other things. As I mentioned above it sometimes only lasts for a few seconds, so don't delay!

Top Bottom