Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows SERVER ERROR May affect more than Windows Players

D

Deleted member 5399

Cannot retrieve gifts nor send, cannot visit neighbors as screen goes to please wait and remains there. Cannot lol even go prancing in the fields collecting flowers. Cannot even click on icon to retrieve my capsule from launch.
This happened in ANF4.
ANF1 & 2 seemed okay. ANF3 is android game which acted a bit jittery as if watching through a strobe effect or taking several still shots in rapid succession.

Cannot retrieve gifts nor send, cannot visit neighbors as screen goes to please wait and remains there. Cannot lol even go prancing in the fields collecting flowers. Cannot even click on icon to retrieve my capsule from launch.
This happened in ANF4.
ANF1 & 2 seemed okay. ANF3 is android game which acted a bit jittery as if watching through a strobe effect or taking several still shots in rapid succession.
Thank you for posting, was just getting ready to post the same problem. Same problem on both of my games. Guess we are in hurry up and wait mode. Hope it gets fixed soon. If not working in an hour or so, will send message to GI support.

D

Deleted member 5399

Thank you for posting, was just getting ready to post the same problem. Same problem on both of my games. Guess we are in hurry up and wait mode. Hope it gets fixed soon. If not working in an hour or so, will send message to GI support.
Least I wasn't seeing things.

kurimon100

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
PC:206zg3ze
Username
iPad:Subkurimom PC:kurimother
I go to the bed after visiting my neighbors everyday.
But I cannot go to them now.... I am sleepy.....:sleep:... It is midnight in my country.
I give up today's mission:cry: Good night everyone.

Top Bottom