Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Seek New Neighbors to trade

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04n6zuu7
Username
RAVAGE DAWG
Look for New Neighbors to trade with on a daily bases. Must be willing to trade gifts and and support. This is visiting my port and I will visit your port. Need Signature page to see needs

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
how can I communicate with my neighbors on andriod?
you can communicate with the forums members and you can exchange gifts between android, ios and windows players...all forum members have in they signature or details the name in game...if you have a small number of neighbors ..try to add only forum members for a easiest exchange gifts...

in the game you don't have any chat

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
No Do you think I should stop adding neighbors and start pm-ing people?
Both...pm to say that have sent request....in pm write what you need and what can send in return...if you will send what you need instead of what he need probably won't send back...in a trade both need to receive what they need...

Did you notice that i can send tour review...what you need...why don't never sent pm to ask for this item?

Top Bottom