Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saying hello to all concerned!

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
O9gf1v3ig
Username
LarryD153
I would like to complete/edit my status for this account.
1) Friend code? Where do I find this?
2) Game tips, cheats. "I am retired and not looking for any tests for game play"

Thank you for any and all help!

2) Game tips, cheats. "I am retired and not looking for any tests for game play"

Welcome,
If you click here and scroll down, you will see where you can enter your friend code. - https://www.airportcitygame.com/account/

Have a good look round the forum, we have loads of guides and advice. If you can't find what you are looking for, feel free to ask.

However, you will not find any cheats available here. We are 100% totally against them.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

Your friend code can be found in game, click on the icon at the bottom with 2 people, and the click profile (see attachment).
Some forum users put this in their signature. This can be edited via your forum profile. The message you received from @Captain when you joined will explain how to change your signature.
Tips are a plenty on this forum, ask away, use the search bar too. Odds are if you have a question, it has been asked before, so a search should provide you with something. However, most will be willing to give you tailored advice if you ask away.

I’d suggest having a look at @Captain WH Rollins game guides (below) as a starting point.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/capt-wh-rollins-guides.65/

Keep an eye out on a Friday for the weekend code. This can be used to redeem 2000 coins and 3 green bank notes. This is only valid for the given weekend.

You won’t find any cheats on this forum.

Have a poke around and see what you find.
Mike

Attachments

• F0CD791A-E2C5-442D-B11F-AC58E5599359.jpeg
    F0CD791A-E2C5-442D-B11F-AC58E5599359.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
Top Bottom