Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday July 16, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
atlz8au
Username
Bliedeg
When I updated my game I lost you as my neighbor. Today I found you back in my list. Have I desapear of your list? Sent you a spare propeller. Did you received?

You are still missing from my list (still missing all). I have not received a gift. I will send you a friend request.. hopefully that will work.

Edit: request should be sent. Let me know if you got it.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I hope a bit later, when GI will fix all annoying bugs, and make game playable. Like it is now.

I got hardly any gifts today and I know that at least one person who updated didn't get gifts I sent them, so the situation they have now where some people have updated and some people can't update doesn't seem to work very well. They should have worked all the bugs out before releasing the update to anyone.

LenR

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av50at9
Username
!Lrg
Let me start with I hate the new update!!! Gifts are way harder.. anyway with that out of the way. Sorry if I didn't send you what you needed, I just realized the whole mess like a few minutes ago. Form tomorrow on I will do my best to send each of you the right gift.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Hi , had to order a new tablet today , mine isn't charging right . Hope G! can switch my game over OK . They must be very busy . Bad timing , I should have got a new one after I dropped mine instead changing the screen myself . Its a year and a half old and has been a work horse . I'll miss it very much . And all the info. I didn't back up . I hope the new one works as well . Thanks to All . Hopefully it will be available for pick up within 3 days . Then I'll have to bother G! when they must be swamped & hope for the best . Good luck fearless flyers with the update and everything , hope to be back soon . Loser Boy Smith . Grounded .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom