Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday August 6, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
Gifts have gone out, and signature is updated. Please note that I'm only currently running my support game, as the device my main game uses is incompatible with the most recent updates. I will eventually update (when I have the funds for it!). Please don't remove me as a neighbour, but please do hold off sending any gifts to that game. I have plenty of gift sending space on my support, so please add me (and message me to let me know you're from the forum). Cheers!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have updated jpjpjp2. I lost several neighbors. I don't know if it was the update or the long time no play.
I can use furniture factory items. I will update signature later

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
I think the new update has cured my gifting issues. However, my gifts have changed and Fuel 20 has been replaced with Passenger 10

I would be grateful for the following items:

• 48x Sliding Table Saw
  • 48x Edge Banding Machine
  • 48x Boring Machine
  • 48x Hammer Drill
  • Earplugs
  • Fuel
  • Catalyst
  • Landing Lamp
  • Attitude Indicator
  • Wireless Compass
  • Medium to High Flight Repair Items

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I think the new update has cured my gifting issues. However, my gifts have changed and Fuel 20 has been replaced with Passenger 10

I would be grateful for the following items:

• 48x Sliding Table Saw
  • 48x Edge Banding Machine
  • 48x Boring Machine
  • 48x Hammer Drill
  • Earplugs
  • Fuel
  • Catalyst
  • Landing Lamp
  • Attitude Indicator
  • Wireless Compass
  • Medium to High Flight Repair Items
If you're enable to send Furniture Factory items already, keep sending them to both of my names, will do Send in return.

Still looking for many items for Furniture Factory (FF), please check signature.
I am doing send in return for FF items to everyone who send them to me. This is top priority for those days... :shy:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajjpifp
Username
jim *most needed*
Got back in here sooner than expected. Looking for gifting neighbors that communicate by varying game name with most important need, so that I don't have to follow checklists.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
I don't know how my game got updated ? I never gave permission . Any who , Gots me game moved over to me new device and it's a mess . Thanks for the gifts ! I'm trying to send in return daily , but don't seem to be having much luck . I don't see the new electricity building or solos panels an improvement . There so big they block out the buildings behind them . I liked the old ones better for that reason . O well , what can a person do . Nothing .

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I was considering updating, but with all the reports of the game losing progress, I think I'm going to wait a bit longer. If you are still on the old version of the game and have not installed either update, please let me know if you did not receive a gift from me. (If you are not currently my neighbor, please send a neighbor request as well.)

@diwata Earplugs
@Long Earplugs

My gifts went out during the day and my signature has been updated. My LY game is not updated and my LY2 game already updated.

@flip123: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@suzy: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@Nick Schultz: sent you Earplugs.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@b_laksh: sent you Spare Wire.
@Neil ellor: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@spearman78: sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@steveowa: sent you Earplugs.
@nsari: sent you E-reader.
@stevel2606: sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@Theo1977: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@Toertchen: returned your Fruit Lollipop.
@TSharper: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Nina: sent you Fuel (20).
@javi: sent you Fuel (20).
@Sky Elf: sent you Spare Wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom