Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 9th November 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a5t77md
Username
Dhaka Airport, mac_c82
Thanks to all my friends for the aerosol cans, I'm done with the quest but will not finish until the last day.

I want to take as many fuels as possible from this challenge.

Please send me gifts as per my revised signature.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current priorities. Just to remind people to I no longer need the Dark Skies quest items since about a week ago, there are still quite some people sent me quest items, which I have no use of them, please do not waste your limited gift resource.

Nick Schultz: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
Toertchen: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel Supply.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst and Leyden Jar but I don't need them, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Nina: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent Bright Lantern to Tijn game.
Polar: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
chirimoya: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
vakuu: thanks for the Fuel (20) sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Gt city: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
Az1: thanks for the Landing Gear, sent you Fuel Supply.
Lukasz: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Leyden Jar but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Québec: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel Supply.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20)
86Stalker: thanks for the Aerosol but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel Supply.
stevel2606: thanks for the Aerosol but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
flip123: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent Fuel Supply to your Jpjpjp2 game.
Creatonist: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel Supply.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).

inconew need 20 aerosols, if you whant dont send nothing for my main acc inconveniente and just send to inconew aerosol,landing lamp. tks very mutch
InCoNvEnIeNtE; sergeant; Bali Hi
Hi...just to say I have a ticket out with GI re not being able to send FB fuel...thank you though for what you are sending me....
As a long shot, the issue could be down to the fact I haven't updated to iOS 7 yet....plan to do this tonight...so will see whether that changes anything tomorrow...
Cheers,
Az

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Thanks everyone for sending gifts to AYON1, especially the Leyden Jars(y). Dark Skies Misssion completed at that game, i got the building, YEAHHH!!!!
AYON1 needs for Repair Base: 2x LINING PLATE, 2x HULL PART, 3x LASER CUTTER, who can help???

My game on NOYA12 can also complete the Dark Skies Mission, but i'll leave it open so i can send AEROSOLS out for those who needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gifts from both games already send out again;);)

Top Bottom