Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 12th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) A big thank you to all my wonderful neighbours for their gifts (y) I am looking for 'Spare Wire' at the moment as gift :rolleyes:

Here is what i sent today:

Deicer to hungyauming
Flight catering to Bali Hi @L.E.X
Fuel (3 unit) to FENNIE LYE (Let me know if you need anything else from me)
Fuel additive to Mali pienicki
Fuel hose to Rabblerouser
Landing lamp to mel
Oscillating beacon to bibigarf Phantom Sophie
Spare propeller to bubbajed5711
Spare wire to air canillas laurens Lexx0r retkot stevel2606 CK-Airport yabuki77 I Fly 2

Happy weekend everyone :)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hello everyone :) A big thank you to all my wonderful neighbours for their gifts (y) I am looking for 'Spare Wire' at the moment as gift :rolleyes:

Here is what i sent today:

Deicer to hungyauming
Flight catering to Bali Hi @L.E.X
Fuel (3 unit) to FENNIE LYE (Let me know if you need anything else from me)
Fuel additive to Mali pienicki
Fuel hose to Rabblerouser
Landing lamp to mel
Oscillating beacon to bibigarf Phantom Sophie
Spare propeller to bubbajed5711
Spare wire to air canillas laurens Lexx0r retkot stevel2606 CK-Airport yabuki77 I Fly 2

Happy weekend everyone :)

Hi Suresh Pal
I add you to my list, I send you as soon as possible spare wire, maybe you can send me hull parts? Happy weekend for you!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hi @Suresh Pal
I add you to my list, I send you as soon as possible spare wire, maybe you can send me hull parts? Happy weekend for you! I'm a daily visitor. I hope I can help you. My code is a32xg9o (the letter o, not zero :) ).I need the next items:
olly 333 Have accepted your request. Will send you hull parts tomorrow for sure (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thank you to everyone for all the great gifts! I've sent out my gifts for today late. Sorry about that.

I've updated my signature. I've switched from Spare Wire to Flight Catering.

I want to build a travel agency and want to get the items I need for it before I start building it. I found a list of items that are needed from an old post. If the items are incorrect, please let me know.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I Fly 2
It seems to me that the items you named for the travel agency are correct. I can send you beautiful pictures as soon as possible

InCoNvEnIeNtE, I'm so sorry I cannot sent you an album, I thought you want beautiful pictures. I shall see what I can send now

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom