Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sales/Discounted Price

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wdrrrzo
Username
Markuee
Quick Question. Is there someone geeky enough to list down or keep track of the buildings/planes that goes discounted or in sale?

Another Question. Is powerful oil refinery is qualified to be in sales or have discounted price?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Quick Question. Is there someone geeky enough to list down or keep track of the buildings/planes that goes discounted or in sale?

Another Question. Is powerful oil refinery is qualified to be in sales or have discounted price?
Powerful Oil Refinery never has discounted prices

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Perhaps far more 'mad' and far less 'geeky'...............

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

BTW, do you remember how long the update took? It wasn't instant. Did you post about it somewhere?
Unfortunately, I took little notice of the time it took. My guess is it must have been quite some time and that it annoyed me with something like, “ 4 million 💸 to speed up” 🤮. I’m almost certain that I wasn’t proud enough of my decision to promote it anywhere 🥴.

Edit: or even dare to mention CBM 😲😳

Top Bottom