Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

S3 Planes how to use them

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Is there somebody that could explain to me, if I understood it right, that there is designated destinations for those S3 planes ?

For example: I got a Jumbo S3 from the collection. At that moment, my regular destinations for Jumbo were all done, I am expert in each of them. So, I had the Red destinations to go to (Berverly Hills, Zagreb, etc...) so I tried to send the Jumbo S3 to Berverly Hills, I just don't find the way to send the plane there, I have only 2 choices or 3 of destinations (Tokyo, Berlin and another)

If I understanding well, the S3 planes are good for just 2 or 3 designated destinations only.

If somebody knows how the S3 planes work, just let me know please it will be very helpful

Is there somebody that could explain to me, if I understood it right, that there is designated destinations for those S3 planes ?

For example: I got a Jumbo S3 from the collection. At that moment, my regular destinations for Jumbo were all done, I am expert in each of them. So, I had the Red destinations to go to (Berverly Hills, Zagreb, etc...) so I tried to send the Jumbo S3 to Berverly Hills, I just don't find the way to send the plane there, I have only 2 choices or 3 of destinations (Tokyo, Berlin and another)

If I understanding well, the S3 planes are good for just 2 or 3 designated destinations only.

If somebody knows how the S3 planes work, just let me know please it will be very helpful
You got the bug.
S3 Jumbo should fly to every other Jumbo destinations.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
thank you for your answer ...but I am on Windows 10 with PC and I think it is possible that it could be differnt different
I had similar bug long time ago on win phone - when I started I bought S1 delta (was lavel big enough, had everything needed for flight but could not fly to any destination - worst spending of tokens).

Top Bottom