Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Retro Movie Theater, Triumph Hotel in town

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I think it always was that way. See: https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/all_stars_movie_theater/ . It's very seldom.

It drops items from the "Stamps" collection. In addition, the Circus drops items from the "ntercontinental Zoo ". There are a few buildings that drop things for other players including things for the Side Missions. That's why I list this in my lengthy signature just for everyone's reference. It's easy for high-level players to forget this stuff but I'm getting philisophical.
Yeah sorry my bad but lol I'm so much a long time player that Its been years since I finished every side mission Other than those assoc w special maps like alliance maps. Not having to visit 999 malls, or go chasing after Samuel L Jackson doubles, landing so many refuels and passenger planes etc. My sidebar to the left, my book is so empty that even nothing comes up xtra for events other than the tasks and levels per events

Wow lol there is no life after you reach level 80 n the book is complete
GI needs to do something about that

My post, read correctly says “no drops event wise”. Doesn’t say no drops. This thread is about event drops, retro theatres etc. Stupor Ducks posts were about people mixing All Stars theatre and Retro theatre. Nothing more.
It's an easy thing to confuse. My guess is that "All Stars Theatre" was once a prize associated with the event and the confusion is very easy since you also have a "All Stars Collection".

This having been said, "Movie Pallace", "Prop Warehouse", and "Costume Workshop" drop items for the player. I'm not sure if they drop items for neighbors. But there would be an easy way to find out. Send me a FR request, then look at my city AFTER conducting your regular visits.

Top Bottom