Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Retro Movie Theater, Triumph Hotel in town

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
57 openings in neighbor slots and honestly I have much more than most players have to offer besides event buildings to visit

I cant offer you up fuel because I've got many I send to now every 2-3 days but you can certainly find other resources there.

lol just look for smiling head on the launchpad side of my city

remember only 57 so the first 57 clicks and you are lifetime neighbor

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    443.4 KB · Views: 67
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
lol anyone ever notice when this event comes up just how many players are full of cruelty and bring the All Stars Theatres out of hiding??? I have to admit if you can dupe your neighbors maybe hoping they are intoxicated n cant tell the difference between the two. I mean it cant be very exciting getting 5 coins per hit on each one!!!

So it must be those who do this do it intentionally

At least I put my all stars away from the retro theaters

Attachments

• allstar.PNG
    allstar.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 73
lol anyone ever notice when this event comes up just how many players are full of cruelty and bring the All Stars Theatres out of hiding??? I have to admit if you can dupe your neighbors maybe hoping they are intoxicated n cant tell the difference between the two. I mean it cant be very exciting getting 5 coins per hit on each one!!!

So it must be those who do this do it intentionally

At least I put my all stars away from the retro theaters
How do you know they weren’t there before? They are very good coin producers. Many players have multiple ones out all the time. Sorry if you can’t tell the difference.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
How do you know they weren’t there before? They are very good coin producers. Many players have multiple ones out all the time. Sorry if you can’t tell the difference.
Agreed. I tend to go for 1 coin a minute/60 coins an hour ratio (more or less) - both Retro Movie Theaters and Triumpf Hotels fit in this my own "specification" and I have them on my map since a year ago when I first played this event.
As for All-Stars Movie Theater, 250+ coins in 8 hours is not that bad either.

Last edited:
Agreed. I tend to go for 1 coin a minute/60 coins an hour ratio (more or less) - both Retro Movie Theaters and Triumpf Hotels fit in this my own "specification" and I have them on my map since a year ago when I first played this event.
As for All-Stars Movie Theater, 250+ coins in 8 hours is not that bad either.
Same, plus their added population increase.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I didnt see that the all stars are dropping items for neighbors as well so i even moved mine closer to the front lines for neighbors

lol I dont know or didnt know was it always like that since event was intro'd yrs ago? Or maybe was changed last few rounds?

I didnt see that the all stars are dropping items for neighbors as well so i even moved mine closer to the front lines for neighbors

lol I dont know or didnt know was it always like that since event was intro'd yrs ago? Or maybe was changed last few rounds?
All star movie theatres drop nothing absolutely nothing event wise for neighbours! As far I know they haven’t dropped anything except coins for a long time.

I think it always was that way. See: https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/all_stars_movie_theater/ . It's very seldom.

It drops items from the "Stamps" collection. In addition, the Circus drops items from the "ntercontinental Zoo ". There are a few buildings that drop things for other players including things for the Side Missions. That's why I list this in my lengthy signature just for everyone's reference. It's easy for high-level players to forget this stuff but I'm getting philisophical.

Top Bottom