Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Restoring Game due to freezing

LimSky

1200+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Lim
Thanks for that info. I'm still deciding what to do, I may even put my main game on one of my other PCs, not sure yet.
However, if this bug isn't fixed soon I'll be forced to try trail or the desktop app.
By the sound of it, I wouldn't count on GI fixing it, I would just try changing over via code to their official desktop app. Just make sure not to do anything significant before transferring, or the results may go lost. Double win, stable game and double bonus every week ;)

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
By the sound of it, I wouldn't count on GI fixing it, I would just try changing over via code to their official desktop app. Just make sure not to do anything significant before transferring, or the results may go lost. Double win, stable game and double bonus every week ;)
Thanks for the info. I was joking when I said G.I. will fix it, I have no faith that they will.
I may try this tomorrow after gifting and completing things later today.
Appreciate your input AND your gifts!

Regards
Charles

Top Bottom