Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Requested gifts

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20mwsi4m
Username
Nutster
Sometimes when I receive a gift from someone, I get prompted to send a particular gift back. Sure, no problem, if I have the thing in my gift list.

So, how do I use this feature in the game? How do I send a gift, and ask for something in return inside the game?

Last edited:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Sometimes when I receive a gift from someone, I get prompted to send a particular gift back. Sure, no problem, if I have the thing in my gift list.

So, how do I use feature in the game? How do I send a gift, and ask for something in return inside the game?
You cannot directly ask for gift inside the game - there are 2 options - one - here on forum via signature; two - by putting what you need in your game name (for example - "Nutster fuel20" ). As you are on windows you can easily change your name

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
It's not a prompt. It's send back corresponding item from your list. Check out the link in my sig for more detailed explanation, although with recent update it changed a bit (you can no longer send from a slot that's closed to you)

Top Bottom