Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Party

Sometimes, organizing launch party is quite difficult, strenuous, technical... taking into cognizance myriad of challenges ranging from alien neighbors (those in your list of neighbors without communication), those who doesn't understand that there is a party going on and then jump in, hijackers, participants breaking the rules, QL contributors becomes tired and QLs start depleting... So, all-in-all I feel let's come together and organize a launch party.

So, can we have a QL party where participants include QL contributors and non QL contributors.

The party will specifically be on red pad only. Rules are going to be flexible but QL contributors are considered high priority.

Discussions prior to the party will be posted here.

Time lag will be provided for interested participants. At the expiration of that time interested participants will be invited or move to a close launch thread that will be created subsequently where date, time and other modalities will be concluded.

Let me reiterate, rules are going to be flexible but setting of the rules may also be limited to QL contributors if necessary.

For the party to be exciting and move faster we will require at most 5 QLs or more.

Imperatively I had wanted to be the host but currently I harbor lots of alien neighbors and would like to leave it open.

The floor is now open for discussion.

Thanks

James

Top Bottom