Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red helicopters

Device
  1. Android
Ok, went to your link.

All it lists is one sure event, and one questionable event.
Are they recurring events or a one time thing, so there's no hope now?
do they cost anything in the event or just special tokens?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Ok, went to your link.

All it lists is one sure event, and one questionable event.
Are they recurring events or a one time thing, so there's no hope now?
do they cost anything in the event or just special tokens?
Events are "recurring" in the sense that they use many of the events more than once. There is no guarantee the events will be every year nor is there a guarantee of the order of the events.

For example, at holiday/christmas time, they may release Holiday Rush and then either Santa's Bad Mood or Santa's Bad Day.

Red helicopter was a reward from premium class for the Back to School event last year https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/back_to_school/. The timing was right before the first time event World of Wildlife which added a lot of helicopter destinations. I have not seen red helicopter offered any other time.

So you would have had to pay for a premium class ticket for the event to get it.

Yes. I haven't found a section on helicopters, so I asked here
2021-07-19-10-27-38.jpg

I'm never happy with this kind of response. If people want to ask a question, just let them. Otherwise we just have some forum members controlling what others say and do. And that's not healthy. We should never discourage someone from asking a question. If it bugs you, just ignore it.

P
You are never happy. All I say is learn to look. It’s easy to post and wait. And very lazy. You and I will never agree as you Love spoon feeding people. To grow up, you need to be indépendant.
As for telling me what to do - ignore it- take a hike.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
You are never happy.
I'm lmao happy now. But forums are for interaction - communication between members - learning from each other - building relationships/friendships/partnerships. We must never close down someone who asks a reasonable question. And if the question irritates you for some reason, just let someone else answer it. Then we're all happy, n'est ce pas?.

;)

Top Bottom