Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Record Blue-22 airports - Launched

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Cool! No worries. I'd join with Ten33go2, but I haven't been able to get a danged life support unit. Grrr. Wow, thank you for Christmas present #2!

D

Deleted member 5399

I saw the comment asking where @bjs is. I know still playing as just got gifted.
I thought @strats was taking a leave but still asking for stuff too.

D

Deleted member 5399

Wish I could join w !KB2 but Dave not on my neighbor list and trying to even get space stuff is a pain. Cant get lab notebook for to save my mice from being dinner,(yuk)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Well, Dave went to bed. Mike is up and about somewhere. Rocky was out, not sure if he's back or up and around. So not sure exactly what's next. Whether we leave it open and launch before the timer in the morning, or...

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Well, at the time Dave went to bed, Mike had the only present in, and he told him if he wanted first to take it, but that was before you came in with your present. I'd say if it's launched, that you and Mike decide who is 1st or 2nd, and as for the rest. Hmmm. I'd vote letting HS have it, since she's not around much anymore, but whatever is decided is fine with me. :D

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I think a few others are, including @m-bari. Guess we could leave it open and see who else may hitch a ride who hasn't woken up yet (UK, Germany, etc.). That way Dave or Rock can make the decision. I just work here. :p

D

Deleted member 5399

man no lab notebook again???!!! !KB2 I gotta take launches as I get em like every 3 days!!

Top Bottom