Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Record Blue-22 airports - Launched

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
HI BIG TEAM ! That is the time to determinate
the first place : MikeO3 you go for it wit 360 points for your total
the second place Ken you go with 240 points for your toatal
the third place is the priorit y to MikeO/ or KB2 with 240 points for your total ( Mike and KB2 tell who of you you will take )
for the others players we wait MikeO and KB put their points
and after all the players put the6-12-12 points to giving a chance to all to put their small points

:):):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::):)

D

Deleted member 5399

ahh okay. I guess dave isn't on !angel neighbor list cuz she looked and now in blue alone. I cant join unless from !KB2 but dont have lab notebooks to launch

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
WOW AND DOUBLE WOW ! CONGRATS TO ALL ! PARTICULARLY SACTO,MIKEO,KEN,TEN33 FOR YOUR QL AND YOUR LEADERSHIP
AND TO ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND TAKE SOME MINUTES TO GO ON THE GENERAL THREAD IHAVE SENT A MESSAGE FOR EACH OF YOU!
PS: THE PLAYERS WHO WANT GO HELP ANGEL IN HER BLUE YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN HER AND IF SOME ONE PREFER YOU CAN JOIN MIKEO IN HIS RED
PS;2 TOMORROW WE WILL TRY TO ATTEMPT ANOTHER RECORD IN GREEN (I WILLANNOUNCE IT INGENERAL THREAD LATER )

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
WOW AND DOUBLE WOW ! CONGRATS TO ALL ! PARTICULARLY SACTO,MIKEO,KEN,TEN33 FOR YOUR QL AND YOUR LEADERSHIP
AND TO ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND TAKE SOME MINUTES TO GO ON THE GENERAL THREAD IHAVE SENT A MESSAGE FOR EACH OF YOU!
PS: THE PLAYERS WHO WANT GO HELP ANGEL IN HER BLUE YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN HER AND IF SOME ONE PREFER YOU CAN JOIN MIKEO IN HIS RED
PS;2 TOMORROW WE WILL TRY TO ATTEMPT ANOTHER RECORD IN GREEN (I WILLANNOUNCE IT INGENERAL THREAD LATER )
Red opened

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
TY Rocky, Sdave, MikeO, David Smith, and all of my sardine comrades. This was fun.
I can't do blue again until I find some chaffs of wheat. G! must think I'm gluten free; but I'm not, it seems I always need a wheat.
In 2 days, 12 hours; my red launch pad will be shiny new and ready to go. Of course, it will be the weekend then, and I don't know if I'll have time to play this game, but that's how my luck works, not so good.
Bye for now,
Happy Flying all.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
TY Rocky, Sdave, MikeO, David Smith, and all of my sardine comrades. This was fun.
I can't do blue again until I find some chaffs of wheat. G! must think I'm gluten free; but I'm not, it seems I always need a wheat.
In 2 days, 12 hours; my red launch pad will be shiny new and ready to go. Of course, it will be the weekend then, and I don't know if I'll have time to play this game, but that's how my luck works, not so good.
Bye for now,
Happy Flying all.
Don't worry, it will be a pleasure for me to Red launch with you in a near future

I am still without my regular computer and internet. Hopefully soon will be up and running. the internet company here is having problems because when rains it seems to flood and then it takes a while for them to fix it, and then I have to wait for another appointment because the company had and emergency. So I am hoping very soon I will be back up and running.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
@SactoDave and others.
Would it be to much trouble to ask which one here does not have a space monument as of yet?
I know the odds of acquiring the needed items to get one are rare, to say the least, but for someone to possibly own even one right now, gives them a better chance at gaining launch boxes or items to launch more rockets.
I'd certainly would love to have an Alien Legacy or Space monument in !KB2 right now, let alone a training center or two. So many mice for labs and not one petri-dish to grow bacteria in, on plane drops.
Can't even visit neighbors to gather items from towns. Even madeline isn't giving anything lately.
I am not sure I understand your question...

Top Bottom