Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Raven tells jokes

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
Uncle Jesse: Here's another one; drunk walks out of a bar and runs into a guy carrying an antique grandfather clock. The guy drops the clock, breaking into a million pieces. He looks at the drunk and says, "Why don't you watch where you're going?" The drunk looks at him and says, "Why don't you carry a wristwatch like everybody else?"

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Good ones
Added u , also win.moisle
U have funny code:p
wp_ss_20160713_0004.png

Last edited:

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Uncle Jesse: Here's another one; drunk walks out of a bar and runs into a guy carrying an antique grandfather clock. The guy drops the clock, breaking into a million pieces. He looks at the drunk and says, "Why don't you watch where you're going?" The drunk looks at him and says, "Why don't you carry a wristwatch like everybody else?"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
Man is on trial for selling moonshine and his neighbor is called to court to testify .
Defense lawyer asks a neighbor : " Have you ever received moonshine from this man ? "
"No i have not."
" Have you got from his wife ? "
"No i have not."
" Have you got any from his daughters ? "
" Forgive me , " the witness says , "but we are still talking about moonshine? "

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Moonshine trial reminded me one:

Police are conducting a raid on a known moonshine maker's house
Policeman: "We've found your equipment. We're charging you with illegal manufacture of moonshine."
Moonshiner: "Will I be charged with rape too?"
"Why would you?"
"Because I have equipment for that."

Top Bottom