Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

questions

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
started 4 5 20
I have a few questions that you might be able to answer for me
1 How do you tell if an alliance is dead? I am in 1 that has 1 player needing a new version and 2 with about 1000 passengers and have not moved numbers all day. If this means I am in a dead alliance how can I find one without sending out over 100 requests to join?
2 Why do people not build businesses to get an extra income they keep their city small? I have 25 neighbors and most of them are ahead of me in levels but their place does not produce that much income other than flying and even though my planes are always up in the air unless I am asleep then they may land and stay there until I wake up as I am not getting up every hour just for a game.
3 Why do people say do not speed up with fuel?
I believe that is all my questions for right now. Thank you to all who will take the time to answer these questions.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
The first question is easily answered: You can't without using an external source (E.g., facebook, this forum, etc). Best way to find an active alliance is by asking for help on this forum (there is a special alliance-section). Finding the right alliance is a tricky task since your alliance should match with your current game-level / skills, your ambitions, and what you want to get out of the alliance.
As for the second question: So many people there are to play the game, so many ways there are to play it. It's all personal how you want to play the game. And don't forget about the people who play the game very irregular (like: They install the game, play for a couple of days, after which they loose interest and only play very irregular if they play at all).
The third question depends on your own game style: If you want to speed up flights with fuel, then don't let anyone tell you not to. However, in some situations you might want to save up fuel to speed up other types of planes or planes to other destinations. For instance, if you have a bonus activated, you might want to speed up planes to get the most out of the bonus. At some point in the game, you will explore maps and corresponding flights. These maps are only active for a short amount of time, so many players try to save up fuel so they can speed up planes they send out on such map-destinations.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
started 4 5 20
The first question is easily answered: You can't without using an external source (E.g., facebook, this forum, etc). Best way to find an active alliance is by asking for help on this forum (there is a special alliance-section). Finding the right alliance is a tricky task since your alliance should match with your current game-level / skills, your ambitions, and what you want to get out of the alliance.
As for the second question: So many people there are to play the game, so many ways there are to play it. It's all personal how you want to play the game. And don't forget about the people who play the game very irregular (like: They install the game, play for a couple of days, after which they loose interest and only play very irregular if they play at all).
The third question depends on your own game style: If you want to speed up flights with fuel, then don't let anyone tell you not to. However, in some situations you might want to save up fuel to speed up other types of planes or planes to other destinations. For instance, if you have a bonus activated, you might want to speed up planes to get the most out of the bonus. At some point in the game, you will explore maps and corresponding flights. These maps are only active for a short amount of time, so many players try to save up fuel so they can speed up planes they send out on such map-destinations.
Thank you. With the 3rd one I do not mean in your storage but rather in your oil thing that you get 1 with every minute. I speed up planes when I am going to level up because why should all the fuel go to waste when you are going to get a new batch of fuel anyway. Now I just have to find the alliance section so I can post. I dont know what I want in a group though. This is my first one but it does not look good from where I sit with being in this alliance.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Thank you. With the 3rd one I do not mean in your storage but rather in your oil thing that you get 1 with every minute. I speed up planes when I am going to level up because why should all the fuel go to waste when you are going to get a new batch of fuel anyway.
Good trick, not many people think about it. It is only relevant for the first few weeks though, after that levelling up becomes a lot slower.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
For the first one, I can help. I'm in an alliance like that and looking for members. I don't need people who will do all three every week. I'd be happy with alliance members that complete one. I will get two completed this week because there is no event.

My game code is in my signature. Send me a PM if you are interested in joining my alliance.

For your second question, I personally get a lot of income from landing flights. See this thread https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/starting-fast-gathering-coins.30564/. But this gives experience points too which contribute to leveling up fast. I played a while back and quit playing. I started playing again at the beginning of February (2 months ago) and I'm at level 49.

Third, I speed up flights with fuel all the time.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
started 4 5 20
For the first one, I can help. I'm in an alliance like that and looking for members. I don't need people who will do all three every week. I'd be happy with alliance members that complete one. I will get two completed this week because there is no event.

My game code is in my signature. Send me a PM if you are interested in joining my alliance.

For your second question, I personally get a lot of income from landing flights. See this thread https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/starting-fast-gathering-coins.30564/. But this gives experience points too which contribute to leveling up fast. I played a while back and quit playing. I started playing again at the beginning of February (2 months ago) and I'm at level 49.

Third, I speed up flights with fuel all the time.
Sorry last night someone asked me to join them so I did

Top Bottom