Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Quest flights

They are all very seldom.
Meaning those items won't drop until you consider giving up, getting annoyed, smoked some weed and get drunk. After you've done all of the above then and only then it will rain items.:cool::cigar::cigar:
Or you can use bowl of riches together with sky captain and/or golden dice.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I dont think the droprate differ for different planes. It's just smaller planes are easier to speed up (less fuel and less passengers needed), at least that's what I have in my mind. I used 1 bowl of riches in the morning when all the planes are sitting there ready to collect, and I got quite a few dolls. Then I sped up the Dalian one to try to get few more dolls during the 1H duration of Bowl of Riches but the droprate was not as good as I expected.

They are all very seldom.
Meaning those items won't drop until you consider giving up, getting annoyed, smoked some weed and get drunk. After you've done all of the above then and only then it will rain items.:cool::cigar::cigar:
Or you can use bowl of riches together with sky captain and/or golden dice.

And when you've already tried all of those things?? LOL jk

I'm just left waiting for 2 Calendar Umbrella's....haven't seen one for days.....

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
It’s been discussed here in the past but the planes with longer flight times seem to have slightly better rates.
It was confirmed by Ivan:
There's one general rule: bigger planes that require more passengers have better drop rates than smaller ones — this way higher level players don't get punished for acquiring bigger planes and progressing through the game. It might say 'very seldom' for both, because it is a difference between, say, 1% and 2% chance to get something and it is indeed very seldom in both cases, but if you have enough fuel and passengers the most viable strategy is always flying the largest planes available in the fleet.
Link: How drop rates work - my thoughts on it

Last edited:
Top Bottom