Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Launch on 11th and 12th February

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Am I missing something? I have been looking out for the launch that was supposed to start at 3:00 am CET Wednesday 12th. I dont have a QL but wanted to assist. I was under the assumption that the glitch was fixed since i am not getting these server error messages. I have you Lukasz as my neighbor but can't see your launch. I am running on US Eastern Standard Time or GMT -5 which put the launch at 9:00pm my time. Started looking 3 minutes prior and 5 minutes into the hour.
Cheers!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Am I missing something? I have been looking out for the launch that was supposed to start at 3:00 am CET Wednesday 12th. I dont have a QL but wanted to assist. I was under the assumption that the glitch was fixed since i am not getting these server error messages. I have you Lukasz as my neighbor but can't see your launch. I am running on US Eastern Standard Time or GMT -5 which put the launch at 9:00pm my time. Started looking 3 minutes prior and 5 minutes into the hour.
Cheers!

Rsorour,
Launch #5 begins at 9 PM Pacific Time. Lukehome (Lukasz) starts the process. The first four launches only took a few minutes so if you came in late you might have missed them.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom