Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL red - party on Saturday and Sunday this weekend

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Pakman2 is iPhone and can start red launch if needed. It is already neighbours with @pegasus and has sent you a neighbour request.
Yeah, the only thing is that erik2 is the one with the QL and you sent the request to erik1 :D.
No worries, I've send you a request from erik2...

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
My main Pakman game (ipad) could see it and joined. Looks therefore like Android (with a QL) can't join an iPhone (without QL). I would therefore stay well clear as don't want you to get a 24 hour bug and miss the party tomorrow. Pakman will slow burn it - have fun tomorrow
Fascinating, how G! comes up with new bugs everytime...
Okay. That's it for me. Good night.

I joined Pakman2 and QL is visible, problem is to make 3k points alone.
Thanks for the rescue Pavolko :). We have now launched and my games are back in 2 1/2 hours so hope that's the same for you as I wouldn't want the party for tomorrow to be buggered up. Nice to see you again @Happy Helen.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
My main Pakman game (ipad) could see it and joined. Looks therefore like Android (with a QL) can't join an iPhone (without QL). I would therefore stay well clear as don't want you to get a 24 hour bug and miss the party tomorrow. Pakman will slow burn it - have fun tomorrow
jpjpjp999 is iphone (no QL), jpjpjp2 is android (QL)

Thanks for the rescue Pavolko :). We have now launched and my games are back in 2 1/2 hours so hope that's the same for you as I wouldn't want the party for tomorrow to be buggered up.

I can confirm I got 2:40 h as well, so not big deal. You are welcomed, happy to support others.

Top Bottom