Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL red - party on Saturday and Sunday this weekend

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@flip123 did you also get 1.25 mins?
Yes and no....
Sorry guys, I wanted to quit now @pegasus was back and could join you guys, so I started my own launch on jpjpjp999 and filled it up with jpjpjp2, expecting 2.24h

But then I got a 1.24 m on jpjpjp999 and 15 minutes on jpjpjp2. Checking, to my surprise, @pegasus joined, but still two QL, not three.... And jpjpjp2 only got the two QL time
As if the organiser of the launch (iPhone) counted as QL for most others....

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Yes and no....
Sorry guys, I wanted to quit now @pegasus was back and could join you guys, so I started my own launch on jpjpjp999 and filled it up with jpjpjp2, expecting 2.24h

But then I got a 1.24 m on jpjpjp999 and 15 minutes on jpjpjp2. Checking, to my surprise, @pegasus joined, but still two QL, not three.... And jpjpjp2 only got the two QL time
As if the organiser of the launch (iPhone) counted as QL for most others....
Don't leave the mothership , it's chaos out there :LOL:

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
I tough that I could join a launch even it was not launched by one of my neighbours (but if my neighbours are joining one). But now I can only see them who launch. Or maybe I got the wrong impression in the past that is also possible. Enjoy the launches and hopefully I can join one tomorrow again.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I did, strange, some my neighbors flying themselves and no joining
Sorry @Pavolko_Gun , it was my intention to do one launch with jpjpjp999 and then stop as Sue was back.... Didn't expect anyone jumping in with no QL showing (that is why I used jpjpjp999 as initiator).
But @zenmie jumped in and after the launch I saw @pegasus jumped in also and something strange happend..... Except me joining my own game, nothing was planned.....

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Sorry @Pavolko_Gun , it was my intention to do one launch with jpjpjp999 and then stop as Sue was back.... Didn't expect anyone jumping in with no QL showing (that is why I used jpjpjp999 as initiator).
But @zenmie jumped in and after the launch I saw @pegasus jumped in also and something strange happend..... Except me joining my own game, nothing was planned.....
Sounds like an episode of the twilight zone. :)

Top Bottom