Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Party

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I'd like to host a QL Party sometime in the next week or two. I am planning on doing about 20 greens, a few blues, and as many Reds as I can. I would appreciate any participation from forum members, and any advise would also be great since this is my first QL launch. If anyone else would like to add any QLs please send me a message, so I can arrange a good time for everyone. Thanks

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
My friend got 6 stitches in his shin and is still light-headed from a nasty bump on the head, but he's mostly ok.
@crescent moon we're having a windy day here as well. Power lines are down and internet is shaky. I was really looking forward to the launch today, but I think it would be best to postpone till after Thanksgiving. Since other forum members are having issues or problems of their own, it might be the better option.

My friend got 6 stitches in his shin and is still light-headed from a nasty bump on the head, but he's mostly ok.
@crescent moon we're having a windy day here as well. Power lines are down and internet is shaky. I was really looking forward to the launch today, but I think it would be best to postpone till after Thanksgiving. Since other forum members are having issues or problems of their own, it might be the better option.
Probably a good idea. Just found out, we had wind gusts of over 70 mph last night, temp in the 30's and no electricity and no heat. I had so many blankets piled on me all night, but I kept warm!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

After Thanksgiving sounds much better - very glad I have not missed out, I was looking forward to the QL party. Will keep both eyes on this thread. Hope all is better.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom