Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Problems trying to pay for VIP Status.

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
Hi Team
I'd like to pay for VIP membership using my PayPal balance.

If I try and use the PayPal link from the Ad-Free link page on the forum the only option is to pay by Credit card.

If you can please give me an email address to use from the PayPal web site, "send Money" option, I can use my existing Pay Pal balance to send you the money

Many thanks in advance.
FYI

I tried to send this using the "Contact Us" form from the website it never seems to send the message. it just opens a new window with an Advert.
I tried to post this in the VIP section of the forum but It seems to be read only, I can't post a new thread there either.

@Dave

Hi Team
I'd like to pay for VIP membership using my PayPal balance.

If I try and use the PayPal link from the Ad-Free link page on the forum the only option is to pay by Credit card.

If you can please give me an email address to use from the PayPal web site, "send Money" option, I can use my existing Pay Pal balance to send you the money

Many thanks in advance.
FYI

I tried to send this using the "Contact Us" form from the website it never seems to send the message. it just opens a new window with an Advert.
I tried to post this in the VIP section of the forum but It seems to be read only, I can't post a new thread there either.

@Dave

Many thanks for looking into the VIP Flyer membership.
When you click on the Ad-Free link and select "Purchase", it gives an option to pay via card or to log into PayPal. If you select log into Paypal it will allow you to use your balance.

Hope that helps.

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
When you click on the Ad-Free link and select "Purchase", it gives an option to pay via card or to log into PayPal. If you select log into Paypal it will allow you to use your balance.

Hope that helps.
Thanks Dave.
After I login to PayPal it only gives me the option to pay by card. I don’t see any way to pay from my balance.

Hope that helps.

Hi Dave,

I am having the same problem. I am unable to pay with my paypal balance. I even converted US dollars to have 5 pounds available to pay. Any advice?

Thanks!

That's very strange that two people have had this issue. Is it just a case of the paypal balance not showing to be available to use?

I believe so. When I contacted Paypal originally they had me transfer some US currency to British pounds (at a higher exchange rate than other online sources!). However, even with an available paypal balance (in US and British Pounds) I am only given options to pay by credit or debit card. Perhaps because it's a subscription?

I believe so. When I contacted Paypal originally they had me transfer some US currency to British pounds (at a higher exchange rate than other online sources!). However, even with an available paypal balance (in US and British Pounds) I am only given options to pay by credit or debit card. Perhaps because it's a subscription?

How very strange. I've honestly got no idea what the issue could be as once you are re-directed to paypal it's in their hands. If you wished to upgrade, I could PM you the email address and do it manually for you.

Top Bottom