Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Potential Next Quest???

D

Deleted member 5399

I still got stuff in warehouse from UFO challenge, fighter jets and Area 51 maps.
The only thing is, when they repeat a challenge they change it up some.
For example the Back to School Event this year, one can only collect from Universities, while last time around we had stadiums too.
With Christmas coming up, although I got ice sculptures, Rink and castles up, they might not even yield anything but coins.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I still got stuff in warehouse from UFO challenge, fighter jets and Area 51 maps.
The only thing is, when they repeat a challenge they change it up some.
For example the Back to School Event this year, one can only collect from Universities, while last time around we had stadiums too.
With Christmas coming up, although I got ice sculptures, Rink and castles up, they might not even yield anything but coins.
Wasn't stadiums for football event?

D

Deleted member 5399

Actually we had stadiums for both the football and back to school. If you see neighbors with stadiums, there are differences in looks.

Top Bottom