Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

POST ALL ACTIVE CODES HERE!

Does this make it better?

• Yes

• No

• Sort of...

• I have no clue, I’m just here for the code

• Why don’t we have an entire section of the website?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Although it looks like the majority of people like the way the codes are published now (myself included), still nearly 25% like the idea of 1 main thread for codes. What if @Dave set up a section called Bonus Codes. Each code could then have it's own thread (as it is now) but in a separate section rather than under Airport City Announcements.

Due to the mixed thoughts on this post, I’ll wait about a week, and will review the poll results. If there are more No’s than Yes’s, I’ll delete it (somehow). Either way, you can still post new codes on this page. Post your thoughts below if needed, but please make sure people will still be able to view the codes.
That’s a joke. Wait a week you said! Less than 24 hours you’re flogging the same dead horse but on another thread!

Thelegoguy09

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03rcbc6dr
Username
Thelegoguy09
That’s a joke. Wait a week you said! Less than 24 hours you’re flogging the same dead horse but on another thread!
OK! Calm down! They are two different things (just on the same topic). Yes, people may not like this one, but the outcome on the other post is saying more ‘yes’ or ‘I like it’ than ‘no’ or ‘it’s too un-organised’! If you don’t like this one, just post other threads above this one, but that doesn’t mean we have to argue about it all the time! The forums are great, with great people, but I just posted this as I thought the community would like it (but obviously not). The thread on the suggestions section will still be open, and I hope they will at least take their time to read it. I didn’t want lots of people arguing with me. That’s why I added the poll at the top! Just cast your vote, and leave it there! If you really don’t/do like it then say so, but in a nicer manner! Apologies for any controversy and for this essay long post.

Thelegoguy09

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03rcbc6dr
Username
Thelegoguy09
Hmmm... This AC Suggestion is suggestion for who?
Airport City Developer/GI or forum?
This would be aimed at everyone! This isn’t a suggestion, as it is technically already here!

Top Bottom